How Good and Pleasant It Is . . .

by comforter 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

comforter,

I will agree to have a book study with you on only one condition:

You will guarantee the material in the book will be valid WT doctrine until the study is conducted, or you will have both of your testicles removed if it isn't.

If I'm gonna study a book and make lifelong decisions based upon the study of that book, I want to make sure that book has a shelf life longer than your average quart of milk.

Farkel

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Comforter,

Maybe Aunt Jemima, Little Black Sambo, Amos and Andy, minstrel shows are amusing to some, but they are stereotypes to others. But, I forget, you can't see why some people make such a big issue over such seemingly insignificant points to you. After all, you're not offended, so neither should they be.

• ISP
    ISP
    theocracy can never be totalitarianism. Jehovah God is the great theocrat. His organisation follow his lead. so while jw believe in unity, we not believe uniformity when it come to thought. comforter have his own opinion about thing and he voice them. he never felt that jw organisation totalitarian

Comforter.....you are not allowed private thoughts that conflict with WTS doctrine....yes or no?

ISP

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

The readers of this forum need to know how the Watchtower Society really feels about the "people of color." Interesting articles on racism at

http://www.freeminds.org/african/african.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit