Cancer

by Sirona 63 Replies latest jw friends

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

GREAT NEWS Sirona, I soo happy for you.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi Latte

Yes, it was great getting together, although I really would of liked to of chatted more with you Sirona, the kiddies were certainly on top form today.......lol (pester mum mode)

Yes, I gathered you had your hands full! LOL, I totally understand that. We can definately talk again.

I just found out today that I go back into hospital next Monday 9th Sept. I'm having the enlarged gland removed from my armpit and I'm having biopsies of the lymph tissue behind my nose. I will probably be in hospital for a few days, last time I had my glands biopsied under my arm, I was in for four days. I'm dreading it a bit, because I have been told that I will have head pain for at least a couple of days, plus the under arm will be opened up (a 5" scar like before opened up again). However, I'm really glad it will all be over with and then I will be able to move into my new house which I sign for tomorrow.

Dede, yes this experience certainly makes me live every moment as best as I can....appreciating being here. Thanks for your kind wishes, I'm sure that soon I will be over all this hospital stuff and will be just getting on with it!

Animal - exactly. Live each day. That is my philosophy now. I do still get stressed out, but I have a wider perspective on things than many people now. Keep up the positivity yourself! You are an inspiration with your story, because you are doing well and have learned from the experience.

Thanks All,

Sirona

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Sirona,

I remember having this discussion with you in chat, during which, I told you that I had skin cancer removed and my mother had it too. I remember telling you that it was no big deal, and we were fine now. It wasn't my intention to lessen the severity of the problem. I'm the type of person who tends to take things pretty non-chalantley. I realized that waiting to get the results are sometimes the worst of situations.

I was simply trying to cheer you up, and to realize that there may be a positive side.

I am VERY HAPPY to here that the preliminaries look good. Although constant tests and waiting can take such a mental toll on you. I know this first hand.

Maybe I'm over-stepping myself here, but I still believe in the power of positive thought, and gurl you had plenty from here. Keep the updates coming. And I still stand by my party at the Playboy Mansion invite.

*muah*

Jana

• Sirona
    Sirona

Chevy!

I didn't mean you!!!

Honestly, our conversation in chat was fine! Plus, its chat, and I know you can't always get a proper conversation in there.

mmm going to update my comment on Mary's cancer thread now...I just realised I'm guilty of the same thing....
    Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit