Take This Test

by Moridin 30 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

Verbal as well. (SHOCKER!!!!!)

However, I recently took a *real* exam of this type, a five hour exam for the IRS and a 2 hour exam for PGE (I was thinking of doing some part time work at both places) and I scored exceptionally well on mathematical skills, too.

There weren't a whole lot of computation questions.

Lisa

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Salem, your true talent is verbal ability

You seem to know how to pick the right words for almost every occasion. Beyond your ability to interpret information and articulate your points, you appear to understand the power and aesthetic appeal behind language. Your verbal knowledge can make you versatile in expressing yourself. And your skills in this arena also allow you to pick up subtle meanings behind what people say.

These specialized communication skills can be of huge value in a variety of business and social environments.

How do we know that your true talent is verbal ability? While you were taking the test, we calculated your responses to each test question, and noticed that, relative to others, you consistently answered questions that measure verbal ability correctly.

(the darn thing is right!)

Mimilly

• joeshmoe
    joeshmoe

I must know something about math (or at least economics) 'cause I ain't gonna pay $14.95 for more results from this test.

• Quotes
    Quotes

My true talent is avoiding spending (wasting?) time on "tests" which purport to tell me about "me", a topic with which I am already familiar.

• joeshmoe
    joeshmoe

C'mon, categorize yourself. You know you wanna!

• Moridin
    Moridin

LDH, I took one of these tests for the Army. The highest you can get is a 99. Most people rarely make it over a 50 and in order to even carry a wearpon you must score a 35 or higher. It was a four hour test and very difficult I scored high enough to get whatever job I wanted in the Army and got quite the bonus $ out of it too.

• Francois
    Francois

Here's a real laugh: Mine was mechanical ability as well.

What I really think was tested was my patience at taking a test early in the morning. Which is in't very high.

- francois

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed
    Adam, your true talent is Spatial Ability, and Time Wasting, you jackass.
    Did you know, jackass?

People who have strong spatial ability typically possess the unusual skill of being able to visualize objects three-dimensionally, you time wasting jackass.

To find out more about this special skill and receive a list of jobs perfectly suited to your true talent, purchase your personalized True Talent Report now, jackass.
    Yes my name is Adam.

This message was sent to [email protected].

Edited by - the_bad_seed on 16 August 2002 11:9:1

• Robdar
    Robdar

Robyn, your true talent is spatial ability

This ability to visualize objects in three-dimensional space can give you a unique view of the world. You appear to understand how figures can be manipulated and take on new forms. Because of this talent, you can probably imagine new designs easily, including anything from floor plans to page layouts and even 3D product prototypes.

People like you are usually great when it comes to putting together assemble-it-yourself furniture or other household items whether the items arrive with instructions or not. Your spatial skills can also help you understand the finer points of how things work.

How do we know that your true talent is spatial ability? While you were taking the test, we calculated your responses to each test question, and noticed that, relative to others, you consistently answered questions that measure spatial ability correctly.

Lew said: "Funny, three women take the test and all three score best on verbal????

What has always been said about women talking???? LOL

Lew,

You underestimate the fairer sex.

Love,

Robyn

Edited by - robdar on 16 August 2002 12:1:7

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

OK, I'm pretty sure this test is screwed up...

Tom, your true talent is mechanical ability

BZZZZT! WRONG!!

Those may look like fingers at the ends of my hands, but believe me, they're all thumbs. I can barely screw in a lightbulb without injuring myself.

My verbal ability, on the other hand is clearly above average (*ahem*). (See, no mechanical ability at all, I almost broke my arm just now patting myself on the back...)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit