Found this in an old folder. :)

by Naeblis 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Gave me a chuckle. Heh

Asbestos eradicated from town: Fires up 632 million %

The small town of Blainsville had always meant two things, the best horsemeat sandwiches in the country, and safety. Now, at least one of those virtues hangs by a delicate smoky thread. 10 years ago in an effort to protect the town from the harmful effects of asbestos, the town resolved to remove this deadly substance from all town buildings. Noone could forsee the terrible consequences.

At least 45% of the twon lies in ruins as fires gut the countryside. Everywhere death and destruction reigns with an iron gauntleted fist as the asbesto free buildings succumb to the horrible flames. "Thank God the town removed those asbestos," the town's Fire Chief William Billson coughed from a sooty mouth, "all these dead burned children will never have to worry about getting cancer."

But what of Blainsville's future? It remains as cloudy as the charred remains of the local schoolhouse. Here at least..asbestos will not take take it's terrible toll.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

the best horsemeat sandwiches in the country

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Disgusting!!!!!

• Prisca
    Prisca

Is this story meant to be funny?

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Is that picture meant to be alluring?

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

LMAO

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAAHHAAH

The sarcasm never ends.

Naeblis vs Prisca.. Round 1

MrMoe and refiners fire should be around sometime soon to chime in to defend their buddies.

<grabs popcorn and watches this with humor and half-interest>

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Oh I'm not being sarcastic, I'm just wondering. Cause if it was in fact meant to be alluring, then I suppose we both have failed miserably on this thread. *sigh*

• Prisca
    Prisca

Actually no, it wasn't meant to be alluring, but if some guys find it to be so, then so be it.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

*joins reborn for the show*

*eyes his.....uh..........popcorn.*

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Oh ok. Well that explains things. Nevermind.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

What!? Finished so soon?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit