What Women Want In A Man...

by Englishman 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

Beck,

: What every woman wants, is a man who is OBEDIENT!!!

Wisest words I ever heard! Trouble is, this minute's rules are different from last minute's rules.

Farkel

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

LOL@Beck

Here is what I like...

a deep conversation

sex fiend

a look that speaks volumes

perfect trust

no jealousy

freedom to be who he is

freedom to be who i am

honesty

and devastating green eyes and crazy curly brown hair...

• LDH
    LDH

Farkel,

If you'll just be obedient you don't have to worry about the rules changing. Your brain won't have to be bothered with details such as thinking.

Just do as you're told. There, now. That's a good boy.

Lisa

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Actually Simon,Yes..Women love CASH..Come on Ladies,tell me I`m wrong.A disireable man is just a little more disireable,with some excess Cash,to spend on you..LOL...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 14 August 2002 1:57:27

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Farkel

Women do not have time for consistencies! We are too busy being tempestuous!

Beck

ps...we reserve all rights to change the rules...since we are the makers of the rules

This is how life should be!

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Outlaw -- ur so cute, ur posts always make me giggle...

Now, as far as the money thing goes... actually getting showered with material things makes me uncomfortable. And even in a serious relationship I prefer either spoiling or sharing... tho a simple unusual gift makes me feel good, but nothing ordinary...

Often something that costs no money is what touches my heart. I cherish the memory far more than I do the belonging.

Kisses,

Moe

• Farkel
    Farkel

MrMoe,

: freedom to be who he is

: freedom to be who i am

Unfortunately, if either of those conditions are true, the other one will have to be false.

It can be no other way.

Farkel

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

You think Farkel? I don't agree because i've found this... or perhaps i am just very very very lucky...

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

I think I understand you all but what I would like to know is how this perfect man is suppose to dress. I guess a tool belt is manditory but what else?

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I think jeans that brings out the top of the ass is mandatory. The ladies dig it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit