Vivamus

Thanks for the links THP!

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Can I get a hit on that?

witchy

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Just wondering... Could it be that the bible, especially revelations, have been written with authors doing drugs? Like opium???

Hmm. Never really thought about that, but it's definitely food for thought!

• Valis
    Valis

It is well known that the Romans knew the psychedelic properties of mountain laurel leaves. You go that old saying "to the victor go the laurels"? Well the victor got to eat those laurels. I also recently saw this thing of TV about the Oracle of Delphi and why the oracle could have been having visions. The oracle's chamber sat right on top of a flume where some sort of gas, I'm dumb today and can't remember what it was, was coming out and basically dosing said oracle with a compound that caused hallucinations.I know my comments were not about the writers of the bible, but I thought a little other time relevant material might help the discussion... I can just see Jesus preaching in front of the bongregation...."Dudes, dudettes...my dad up in heaven says its all good and we have to love one another.....now pass that joint you greedy bastards!".....*L*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "spiritual food smoker" class

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Can I get a hit on that?

Witchy, are you talking about what I think you're talking about? Hehe, then sure, come on over to my place

LOL @

"Dudes, dudettes...my dad up in heaven says its all good and we have to love one another.....now pass that joint you greedy bastards!".....*L*

• SYN
    SYN

Viv, you're lucky enough to live in a country with halfway sensible drug laws. "War on Drugs", PFFFFFFFFFFT!

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

lol .....gawd you guys hurt me!

My mom was offered smoke while undergoing chemo. She refused, but I got the feeling that it would have been cool with her j.w.self, if she had wanted it.

I have alot of Cherokee Indian in me, maybe that's why I like a smooth shotgun every now and then.

Tink =;o)

• THP
    THP

valis,

It's not a bad comment at all infact that is probably how Moses received the ten commandments in the first place. I can just imagine him atop of the mountain his sacrificial fire is going up to Jehovah, there is frankincense, myrrh, mushrooms and "kaneh-bosem" (a Hebrew word usually translated "calamus" but I think the translation should be something much more obvious) and three two one Moses realizes in his altered state that you should really love your neighbour and so on.

A mad man and a tripper alright just like Daniel, Ezekiel and even Jesus.

THP doing his own tripping in history

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit