Do You Want To Become A Mormon?

by Tower Man 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Tower Man
    Tower Man

Hi,

I thought after you read the Mormon jokes that you might want to hear what the LDS Church really is all about. We have an audio from Walter Martin called, "The Maze of Mormonism". It's one of his best. Hope you like! http://www.towertotruth.net/audio.htm

Tower Man

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I will never, ever be a member of organized religion again, but thanks for the offer.

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Hell NO!

• Tower Man
    Tower Man

I am not actually recommending that you or anyone join the Mormon Church. It is a cult just like the Watchtower is. I thought some people might want to hear about their heretical teachings. It's pretty mind-blowing.

By the way, Stinky Pantz, never say never! God might just have plans for you.

In Love,

Tower Man

• Imbue
    Imbue

Hmm...Fool me once...fool me twice...hmm... I think not!

I will never, ever be a member of organized religion again, but NO thanks for the offer.
  • plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I have family that are mormon. Thats close enough.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

T Man-

I didn't actually listen to the audio thingy.

As for God having plans for me, I don't think so. If and I stress IF there is a God I believe that he gave us all free will and we make our own plans.

• Prisca
    Prisca

I had a look at the web site - interesting but not for me.

I'm with Stinky - I'm never gonna be involved in an organised religion either. Belief in God is a personal thing, you don't need to be a member of a religion to believe in or to serve Him.

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

A few years ago the wife and I took the family on a western states vacation. You know, Wyoming, Montana and Utah. While in Salt Lake City we toured the Mormon Church facilities and the girls leading the tour reminded me of JW girls. Just sicky sweet nice girls who in the end wanted to get our name, address, etc. So I put my next door neighbors information on the card and a note for them to have someone please call.

About a month later, my neighbor started getting LDS mailings and phone calls. He was puzzeled as to why he was being contacted by the Mormons. I never did tell him the truth. LOL

• Tower Man
    Tower Man

Stinky Pantz,

You're right. God gave us a free will to choose to follow him or to do our own thing. If you became sure there was a God, would you submit to Him?

T Man

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit