Here are good examples of being unethical

by Bleep 49 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

Crazydrinker claims he has answered my posts in an ethical way Here are just some of his posts that were unethical by the way. I will address these issues that he has.

YOU KNOW BLEEP, Im sure someone would ask you about 'hellfire' if you knew what you were talking about, but since you dont, I doubt anyone will ask. Since I know that your answer will be wrong, why should I ask the question? Obviously you can, thats why youre such a good Witness :) You are such an Idiot! Go play with your surfs.
    Any hot chicks up in Portland????LOL ASSCLOWN! I love it! What about Butt Bandit?? Well Bleep, being that you just repasted your first post I think the ASSCLOWN would be you! DUMBASSBleep, go back to your TV/VCR repair class. No one answers your 'questions' because youre a DUMBASS.Its like talking to a 4 year old "Why Dumbass? Why Dumbass? Why Dumbass?..."I need to drop the kids off at the pool so I can use them to whipe my ass :)

I have never promised to answer everyones question but I have completed all of my threads. Just go back to the threads that I have made and you can see the topics were clearly understood.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Bleep-

On that very same thread I took the time to address many of the things you said and I did it much nicer than anyone else was and yet you only responded to the people that were being rude to you. WHY? I addressed you comments honestly and you ignored me. This is why others don't take you seriously. You ignore the individuals that actually do address your issues.

So unless you answer the honest, interested posters, everyone will continue to make fun of you.

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

To Bleep:

No one cares. Go away. You're boring.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Bleep:

I did answer your post in an Ethical way. So did Larc. But you refuse to answer the questions we posted.

Once again, why does the WT allow certian witnesses to serve in the Military? Why are there different WT policies in each country? These are my questions for YOU Bleep. Please answer them. If you are unwilling to answer my questions or even attempt to answer them, I see no reason why anyone should ever answer your posts.

• Mister 8iggs
    Mister 8iggs

YoYoMaMa, sexyteen, Bleep, etc...

Because of PERSONS like all of your personalities!

• larc
    larc

Well, brother Bleep, you are at it again. You start a new thread and leave all serious questions unanswered. This is very impolite behavior on your part. To keep doing this would be unethical. For the fourth time, are you going to answer my questions??????

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

larc-

You're wasting you time. . . he's a very inconsiderate person. He'll start a new thread before he answers your question. Either that or he's scouring Watchtowers to find an answer since he will not think for himself.

• larc
    larc

SP, you are probably right. Now, whether he is a JW or a troll does not matter to me. I will keep after him for two reasons. 1. It may prompt him to think, and 2. It is good for the lurkers to see his weak arguements fully exposed.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: I have never promised to answer everyones question but I have completed all of my threads. Just go back to the threads that I have made and you can see the topics were clearly understood.

You mean like that statement above?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Farkel

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I just wanted to reiterate how pathetic Bleep is. . .

Edited by - StinkyPantz on 9 August 2002 22:48:45

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit