The dumbest way you got caught?

by kat7302 14 Replies latest jw friends

• kat7302
    kat7302

Ive done some pretty stupid things in my time but I think the prize had to go to the time I was 14, out shopping and desperate for a cigarette....

I went into a secluded cafe so there was less chance of being spotted and was relieved to find that there was only one other couple in there. I sat down with my coffee and confidently lit up, casually asking the guy on the next table to pass the ashtray.

Next week I was hauled in front of the elders for smoking and found to my dismay that the guy sat next to me was a ministerial servant who recognised me from being on the last assembly programme giving my experiences!

oops!

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

LMAO!!

• kat7302
    kat7302

tell me about it!

• DIAMOND
    DIAMOND

When I was 16 I took a young lady to a hotel to do that fornicaton thang. But I was smart I took her out of town. That way was safer than doing it in the city I live in. Well to my surprise a sister in our congregation worked as a cleaning lady in the hotel. So needless to say I was talked to for skipping school and DF for fornication. How dumb is that.

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

I visited an Ex-JW who used to be my closest friend over 13 years ago. Well, he possesssed some "smoke" so we smoked, something that I rarely ever do. Then he called my devout JW mother in tears and told her I was a drug addict! What an ass! As if my parents didn't have a hard enough time with me leaving seven years ago. And, that was the end of that. Other than that, nothing ever happened to me when I was an active JW, as I didn't really get up to anything too suspect except for the whole unspiritual attitude thing.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Dude, great story!........"from an assembly part" LOLOLOL

I think the dumbest thing I did was cursing during a basketball game....and then I faked a broken finger to calm them down(I blamed tht for the cursing, of course)...I wasn't talked to about it.

• roybatty
    roybatty

Years ago when my ex and I were dating she asked me to come upstairs to her bedroom to listen to a new album (yes, album not CD) that she had just bought. Weeeeell, we started smooching and guess who walks in? Yup, the mom! Yikes! She screamed at the top of her lungs and threw me out! If she only knew what we really did before getting married.

• kat7302
    kat7302

Hey Diamond......Not bad! You just cant get away from them can you!

Roybatty...I notice this instance didnt put you off marrying! Im amazed at how many people I know that were not 'chaste' when they got maried!

Ashitaka...yep, assembly part! I was mega spiritual back then, always had experiences in school and stuff and was on the assembly programmes quite a bit! by the way, Im a dudess!

Zenpunk....weird friend!

• roybatty
    roybatty

LOL! Kat, nope, it didnt prevent us from getting married. And, truth be known, almost kept us married! I have to chuckle when I think about the times and places we sneaked off. Ah, and the teenage JW guilt that went along with it.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The B - - - - felt guilt afterward and ran to confess to the elders.

But wait!!! It gets better!!!

A week after that she comes to my apartment and gives me some head!!! (What the hell is going on????)

Dear Abby,

- - - - - - -

Signed, Thoroughly Confused.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit