Their Time Will Come.....

by ISP 22 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

IChing,

Who are those who you would fight with 'fire'? The problem is that those who most deserve it won't come here! You get those who are taking their first steps away from the Org. Ever gone fishing? You need to give some line sometimes.

ISP

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Excellent post Isp, and your additional thoughts were very thought provoking too.
    Shauna, your description of Dick Williams, could be a description of my father.
    I have wondered about these things so much. Because, my father is so very intelligent, and yet he stays with the org. I think perhaps he is an inside reformer. He has also uttered the words "Even if all the beliefs aren't correct, it is still the best way of life. Your Mother and I have talked about leaving, but where would we go?".
    It does little to give me peace of mind, but it does help me to try to be patient.
    Thank you all, for putting my thoughts and I'm sure many others in print.
    TW

• COMF
    COMF

Hi, folks! Here are my thoughts:

Farkel:
    Lies like "only Jehovah's Witnesses will be spared Jehovah's wrath at Armageddon"; lies like "Jehovah's earthly mouthpiece is the FDS, and if you disagree with them you are disagreeing with Jehovah"; lies like "sacrifice everything in your life but tellings others about the "Good News(tm), or you will die."

You left out one: "We're pretending to have special knowledge here, and one of the things we pretend to know is that Jehovah disapproves of blood transfusions. If you want to play pretend with us, you must allow your loved ones to die rather than accept lifesaving treatement."

No, wait... that wouldn't be a lie after all, would it.

I Ching:
    my ambition is to not unnecessarily be some psycho's doormat if i don't have to.

No one here can abuse you unless you allow it, I Ching.

ISP:
    Ever gone fishing? You need to give some line sometimes.

Hmm... I'm not comfortable with the analogy. I'm not trying to catch anything or anyone. I'm enjoying life in freedom and happiness. If someone in pain would like my suggestions on how to obtain freedom and happiness, I'll be glad to share.

COMF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit