Why are JWs so against debate

by enigma1863 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Xanthippe - yes I should have made it clearer in my original post. I was not even thinking of the former Princess Diana of England.

You've got a lot on your mind. How is your son with the ALL?
  • azor
    azor
    Thank you for asking. He is doing well. We have his quarterly spinal chemo treatment on Monday which is always challenging. We do our best to make it a special day for him. Favorite movies, usually Star Wars, Steak, Mac & Cheese, new present, and so on. He only has 4 more of these and then he will hopefully be good to go. We are so looking forward to February 2016 when his treatment is done. Then Make-A-Wish trip for my kids hopefully a Disney Cruise.
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Oh azor all the best for Monday! You are amazing. What great parents you two are. Hope it goes well 🌺
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

In the midst of any conversation that even comes close to a "debate", the JW will tuck their tail between their legs and declare "We are not here to argue". And it's over. The vast majority couldn't begin to handle anything close to a real "debate". They can't even answer a simple doctrinal question. They just refer people to jw.dot.ogr.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit