Musto, let's talk. Ladies, back me up!

by Bendrr 29 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

Good God, not another MULLET thread

• teenyuck
  • AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Mullets are soooo 80's as one poster pointed out. If you like it, go ahead and wear it though I prefer the mohawk punk style from that era better.

As tdogg pointed out, nowadays, rednecks, hicks and white trash are the ones wearing a mullet.

SYN, is that you in the photo? I thought dub males are not allowed to wear long hair.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

This one got long quick!

Thank you very much Dutchie, Incense, and Puffs for your kind words. As for the rest of you, well I appreciate your honesty.

Ok Musto, looks like you win the popular vote.

One question remains that must be answered. If not the mullet, then what? Given the fact that I will not cut the long part, which is presently 1/3 of the way down my back, then what must I do to ditch the mullet stigma? How can a guy wear long hair without having it called a mullet?

Suggestions?

Mike.

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

Ponytail dude.

Anton

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

Greeting Bendr...sorry to have taken so long to respond..as I have searched the scriptures for the history of the mullett.

I have decided on the principle of "the tree that bears fruit"..we only need to look at the men who wear mullets and

the behavior they endorse. Now, I am sure you are a heck of a guy. But ask yourself...Why do I wear a mullet?

What am I trying to prove?..You said you grew one as soon as you left the dubs...Why? Do you think it looks good?

Well, we all are from different areas and different parts of the country and the world. We all want to do our best

to be attractive. Ask yourself, When was the last time you saw a male model with a mullet?..or An ape drape?

Pick up an issue of GQ, Mens Health, Maxim, FHM and you will see none. Of course, not everyone wants to be a slave

to fashion, and this fashionista can understand that. But why would you want something that the majority of the population

makes fun of ?...You say you want your long hair in the back..Dont fret...Here is a pick you can use as a guidline

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

Hey Mike didn't one of King David's sons have a mullet? I seemed to remember the Bible said his hair weighed about 15 lbs and got got it caught in a tree when he was up to some mischief. Now that's a mullet. I second sixofnines opinion, mullets are not feminine on women.

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

Yes, it was my hero Absalom........however a mullett is not a mullet if the wearer has bangs of equal length.

I think old Abby had a nice set of bangs.

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

Thanks for the info Mike. Now I am mildly disapointed. He was my hero too.

• Solace
    Solace

This is sooo funny.

I think very, very short, long-one length hair or shag cuts (but the one posted by Mike, looks like he wears more hairspray than me) look best on a man but I also think everyone should wear their hair any way they feel comfortable. So what if he looks like Billy Ray Cyrus. After all, In the 80's when everyone was penny folding their pant bottoms, who would have ever thought that Flare bottom pants would have come back in style.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit