The plight of the black man

by RR 24 Replies latest social current

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Nickle please.... this whitey needs a break from insane people with keyboards.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Those who have not read Dr. Bergman's articles on Firpo Carr need to do so.

http://www.freeminds.org/african/firpocar2.htm

There are oodles of other articles at Freeminds dealing with racism and the Watchtower Society, under "African-American."

• JT
    JT

for so many blacks the org provides something that "THIS SYSTEM" CAN'T many feel

the conversations i have had with black bro esp elder/co/do/ bethelites have been very interesting esp if no white bro were around.

thanks for the info found by this writer Carr

• Farkel
    Farkel

Carr is a sue-crazy pimp who (I've been told) has a mail-order degree.

Farkel

• bigboi
    bigboi

Well, what attracted me to the Witnesses definitely wasn't the possiblity of living off the land forever. Shit, that sounds too much like plantation days. I ain't even tryna see that shit again.

ONE...

bigboi

Edited by - bigboi on 5 August 2002 19:8:32

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Kenneson - Bergman leaves out alot of important information about Carr.

Farkel - You heard wrong. And where is your degree?

• abbagail
    abbagail

You guys are so funny! -- That was an interesting article. I never knew about Ali, etc.

I read on SIlent Lambs that the WTS wrote at some point in time that if blacks would pray they could become white. Is that a direct quote from the society? If anybody's got it, I'd love to see it in print.

Thanks/Grits

• JT
    JT

"Rev. William Draper, once black, is now white in answer to prayer." (Watchtower Magazine 10/1/1900, p..2707)

"White people living in China eventually produce Chinese offspring -- without intermarrying -- due to the influence of soil and climate." (Watchtower Magazine 7/15/1902, p.3043)

########

JUST THINK ALL this is suppose to be written as a result of being Spirit Directed

• jozb5
    jozb5

Grits,

Go Here http://quotes.jehovahswitnesses.com/racism.htm

You'll find what you're looking for.

Josie

• JT
    JT

Rev. William Draper, once black, is now white in answer to prayer." (Watchtower Magazine 10/1/1900, p..2707) </P> <P>

"White people living in China eventually produce Chinese offspring -- without intermarrying -- due to the influence of soil and climate." (Watchtower Magazine 7/15/1902, p.3043)

>JUST THINK ALL this is suppose to be written as a result of being Spirit Directed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit