No longer an MS! Hooray...finally!

by stuckinarut2 38 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Well, it's finally happened!

Im no longer an MS.

As many would know from our chats via this forum, I've seen it coming for a while....and while the way it was done stinks, I'm really happy to finally be free!

(would love to share more details...i will do in time...or perhaps a pm would be best)

One more vital step on the path to fading....

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy
    Congratulations dude!  It's a load off isn't it!   Well done. 
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    It is a load off  for sure take some time and rent or download your favorite movie or music and relax. you'l be fine no matter how it was done.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Congrats! Im still reveling in no longer being an elder :)  we shall celebrate steps toward freedom together!  I raise my glass to you good fellow
  • Tenacious
    Tenacious

...and while the way it was done stinks,....
    The GB is too stupid and quite frankly too damn big headed to actually have protocols in place for these type of matters. They are far removed from the reality of things on the local level. They could care less if someone's feelings are hurt so long as the deed is done. And spirituality is a distant second. It's freaking ridiculous.

Congratulations and move on and live your life to the fullest and continue doing so. While those idiots are stuck in a rut, no pun intended, you are free to do, come and go as you please, and not bogged down by assignments, privileges and all that other crap that contributes to people remaining psychologically trapped. 

Salute!!!

• millie210
    millie210

They keep letting the good ones slip out of their grasp.   

not too bright of a long term plan.

But Im happy for you!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    Congratulations on your demotion! 
  • Divergent
    Divergent

Congratulations! Now u're stuck in a smaller rut than you were before! 

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Congrats!

while the way it was done stinks, I'm really happy to finally be free!

I remember that feeling. After all the work that I'd done slaving for the org and that pathetic congregation, I was removed in such a way as to try to humiliate me. There was a sting, but it has been replaced by happiness many times over. This is another evening that I didn't have to waste trudging out in the cold to sit in a windowless hall listening to the same recycled rubbish.

One of the remarks I've used with my dub family is that my university degree isn't something that would be taken away from me with an announcement. Also, with a degree finished and for keeps, I don't have to continually go back to classes week after week indefinitely in order to stay in good standing.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Congratulations.  And in the long run, no matter the way it was done, it won't matter to you or anyone later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit