Hello

by jozb5 14 Replies latest jw friends

• jozb5
    jozb5

Er I thought there was an introduction page but I guess this will do nicely.

My name is Josie and I am a longtime lurker. I just recently got up the nerve to post something and I thought I should make a more formal hello.

I was raised with the bOrg but I never got baptised and I'm glad to say neither has any of my siblings. My parents are still diehard (but not very consistant) jws.

I come to this board just about every day and I'm so glad it here and populated with such nice and fun people.

Nice to meet you all.

Josie

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Welcome Josie

I too know what it is like to have parents who are Jehovah's Witnesses. I was born into the cult and was not able to rid myself of their wretched sickness until I was able to move out on my own.

You are welcome here.

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

Welcome to the board. Glad you are here.

kkluv

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

welcome! Looking foward to your posts!

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hello and welcome

• CornerStone
    CornerStone

Hello Jozb5,

Welcome to the board! This place offers one thing the org does not, freedom of thought.

CornerStone

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

greetings Josie.

Isn't it great to know you're not alone?

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Hi, Josie!

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

Hi Josie and welcome here.......................isn't it cool to know your not alone

J

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

Hi Josie! Welcome and congrats on "coming out"! I'm not a JW but have learned a lot from these fine people. ; ; I look forward to learning more about you, too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit