* t g i f *

by zev 29 Replies latest jw friends

• zev
    zev

'nough said, right?

so, whats up for your friday nite, my fellow 'postates?

whatchya doing to chill/relax/unwind?

• FriendlyFellaAL
    FriendlyFellaAL

Not much planned here. I'll probably kick back and watch "Coupling" on BBC America then play a bit of Everquest before hitting the sack.

Yes, things are exciting here. LOL!

Brian

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ahh, the weekend's arrived!!

Don't have to get up early and make sure the kids are dressed in European business suits for a religious meeting at the Kingdom Hall.

Instead, look what there is to look forward to: Just relax, enjoy good fellowship, give thanks for life, read the Sunday paper..................and read Ozzie's Weekend Poll #14!!!!!!

Cheers, Ozzie

Freedom means not having to wear a tie.

• Princess
    Princess

I am baking pecan pies and cleaning my house and backyard for the apostafest! Wooohooo!!!!!!!!

The forecast has changed a bit and looking good for Saturday. I am also looking forward to finally being in town for Ozzie's weekend poll! I've missed the last three to vacations.

Rachel

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

looking forward to consuming some adult beverages and cutting loose--weeeeehaaaaaaaaaa!!!

• TR
    TR

Tonight I'll be getting the dirt bikes ready for a ride this weekend with my bro and my son. Speaking of the weekend, I'll be picking up my daughter Saturday at the airport from her trip to England.

TR

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Rachel,

They've been a bit serious these past couple of weeks. The Writing Department are aware of the burden on the brotherhood and so a simplification will be introduced in the next poll. Writing Department have lovingly provided a fun poll again. It behooves you all to avail yourselves of this loving provision.

Have a great time trhis weekend. We're thinking of you all.

Cheers, Ozzie

Freedom means not having to wear a tie.

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

I'm going to sip on some camomile tea and get into the 2nd half of my A+ certification study book.

Lizard

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

A new pub opened walking distance from my house. I plan on becoming a good customer...

• Dawn
    Dawn

Going to the car races tonight!

MOPAR RULES!! Ok - just had to say that for hubby.........but I prefer my firebird over his Mopars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit