Joe Anderson Disfellowshipped

by silentlambs 42 Replies latest jw friends

• noidea
    noidea

Why doesn't this surprise me?

• JWrobot
    JWrobot

My heart goes out to all 3 of you, who have been thrown out of the religion for doing what's right. May God bless you.

Today i received a note from my state senator concerning a new bill - removing the statue of limitations on child abuse. In honor of the GB's conduct, after the bill passes I may well opt for my abuser, who now is a big shot elder, go to the slammer for his crimes!

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

If there is not a public outcry against the WTBTS then they will suffer a humiliating defeat at the hands of there own members. Hypocrisey is rampant among their youth and soon halfhearted defenses will not placate older thinkers in their ranks. The spirit is dying altogether because of WTBTS "trickiness". Can you imagine trying to manage these congregations when they secretly know the game is "image". The WTBTS are cowards hiding behind the First Amendment. What a mockery they make of honor. They are destroying the very "ideal" that germinated loyal obedience in the first place.

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

ANY THAT PUBLICLY SUPPORT THESE INDIVIDUALS WILL ALSO BE DISFELLOWSHIPPED.

I publically support all the individuals who have been disfellowshipped in this matter. I will publically support anyone who challenges the Watchtower, including those who wish to take legal action.

I'll be attending court if cases proceed in my locality.

Thirdson

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

"The Whole World Is Watching The Watchtower."

• scumrat
    scumrat

I gladly publicly support these individuals. However the oh so holy and almighty governing body members and all its cronies can't

disfellowship me, cause I already told them where to go. F*%K them !!!!!!!

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

The Watch Tower will reap whirlwind.

Athanasius

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

If you want to show support please attend, we are less than 60 days away.

silentlambs

All Are Invited to Attend

SILENTLAMBS

ABUSE SURVIVORS

MARCH

Brooklyn, New York

Help Jehovahs Witnesses see the importance of protecting children.

September 27, 2002

2:00 P. M.

Pierpoint Place & Columbia Heights

For further information see:

www.silentlambs.org

877-WTABUSE

Edited by - silentlambs on 1 August 2002 0:38:42

• Lionel_P_Hartley
    Lionel_P_Hartley

Sadly, the WTS realizes that it is irrelevant. That is its strength. While no - one really cares what it does,

it can do as it pleases.

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

This is quite a thing to watch develop from my perspective. I don't think that any of us that are familiar with how the WTS functions can really say that we are surprised by these developments, still there is a very surreal aspect to the WTS that fascinates me. They are captives to a concept and apparently many are incapable of objectively evaluating the situation they find themselves in. I suspect that many of these men will go to their graves convinced of their righteousness, completely self deluded and intoxicated by their self serving, toxic beliefs and policies.

Perhaps those who are disfellowshiped are the lucky ones - at least they have a chance to see the WTS for what it really is and perhaps affect some positive change in the lives of those forced to grow up as Jehovah's Witnesses.

Lee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit