Too wierd to be true... but it is... Elders???

by Lapuce 27 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey D Wiltshire,you are a shit disterber.That was a good story!..LOL..>>>Hey Lapuce,They think your nuts.If your living with a woman that rats you out,they may be right..LOL...OUTLAW

• freedomhouse3
    freedomhouse3

Maybe you should charge your wife with treason and have her exiled.

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Dave W, that was one of the funniest things I ever heard! man, you got balls!
    I vote for Dave for 'postate of the Year Award!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

very funny posts. $50 fine, big deal....I'd say you got MORE than your money's worth.

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Puffs,

Now that you know who I am give me some kinda hint who you are,(inside joke)?

I also want to thank all who have been kind in there remarks to me on this thread, you guys are so encouraging.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    As far as your wife is concerned, it's rather obvious that she has bought into the 'where do your loyalties lie?' thing lock, stock, and barrel.

G'day Lapuce,

Jack's comment above is so very appropriate. Perhaps in these difficult times, you could bear this in mind when 'dealing' with your wife. She is as much a victim as you were. As much as you can, treat her lovingly as a victim who is in need of some understanding and compassion.

Take the time now to meditate and to ask yourself what you really believe right now.

Is the WTBTS really God's organisation?

Is there really a F&DS who we are to look to for all knowledge and understanding?

If not, then where?

Mrs Ozzie and I, along with others here in Oz went along this route a few years back.

Remember, a marathon is made up of millions of small steps, and you have just started. Enjoy the race!

Cheers, Ozzie

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

Thanks all for the nice comments, yes the road ahaead is bumpy but with all your help it will make it all easier. I will try to work more slowly on my wife, she was baptised in 1987, I didn't know her at that time and I was at 1994 so she had way more brainwashing then me. Also she was a pioneer in the late 1980's. I was just a publisher, but never made it to MS as I was always crittical of many matters.

Thank you again,

Lapuce

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Hey, Puffs.. (Wink)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit