IS the NWT really the WT Bible?

by Bleep 103 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

Both of you forgot that Jesus was the Architect designer. Jehovah caused it to be made after the design.

• larc
    larc

Bleep, do you make it up as you go along, or are you just taking poetic license. Your religion does not teach what you just wrote. What is up with you anyway?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Bleep is like a cute little kitten Larc,

Wave a shoe-lace at him and he comes running and jumping with little co-ordination and even less of a clue as to what he is doing, but he is I have concluded, like a kitten, totally harmless in his antics and is just learning by instinct how to hunt.

He and Fred Hall obviously share the same litter tray as you may note seeing Fred's performance on the Carr thread that he started this morning.

Best regards Larc - HS

• stocwach
    stocwach

Bleep,

And your point is?

• stocwach
    stocwach

Earnest,

And yet another bullet point for you to consider: Matthew 1:23 says the virgin will become pregnant and will give birth to a son, and they will call his name Immanuel, which means when translated, With us is God. If we look at the Greek section in the Interlinear we see that the word Immanuel means, With us the God. Again, in Greek, With us ho theos.

So here we have again another instance where Jesus is referred to with the title of "ho theos"! Earnest, I can only assume that since you haven't replied, you admit you are wrong.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Anyone could be called a god in those days. We all know who THE God is so that would take care of the problem of thinking Jesus being the sovereign ruler. He helped design but did not create things. Only the Father could create. Satan is the god of this system of things. Many people like to put blame on anybody except Satan, including the propaganda made by this site.

• larc
    larc

Bleep, The WT does not teach what you just wrote. They teach that Jesus is Jehovah's only begotten son, and the two of them together created all else. The also don't teach that people won't be judged until the new world. I have to ask, are you really a Witness? You don't know basic doctrine.

• Bleep
    Bleep

They will have another chance...

///Hell Emptied!

Revelation 20:13 states: "The sea gave up those dead in it, and death and Hades gave up those dead in them." Yes, the Bible hell will be emptied. As Jesus promosed, "the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear [Jesus'] voice and come out." (John 5:28,29) Although no longer presently existing in any form, millions of dead ones who are in Jehovah God's memory will be resurrected, or brought back to life, in a restored earthly paradise. -Luke 23:43; Acts 24:15.

In the new world of God's making, resurected humans who comply with his reghteous laws will never need to die again. (Isaiah 25:8) Jehovah "will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore." In fact, "the former things [will] have passed away." (Revelation 21:4) Do you know why? They will be perfect and they will be in an earthly paradise. Example of that would be no floods or no tornadoes ect.

What a blessing is in store for those in hell - "the memorial tombs"! This blessing indeed is reason enough for us to take in some more knowledge of Jehovah God and his Son, Jesus Christ. -John 17:3

What Doctrine am I making up again? Jesus died for all mankind.

• Bleep
    Bleep

/////A Brief History of hellfire By the Watchtower July 15, 2002 quoting the Bible.

"When did professed Christians adopt the belief in hellfire? Well after the time of Jesus Christ and his apostles. The Apocalypse of Peter (2nd century C.E.) was the first [apocryphal] Christian work to describe the punishment and tortures of sinners in hell," states the French Encyclopedia Universalis.

Among the early Church Fathers, however, there was disagreement over hell. Justin Martyr, Clement of Alexandria, Tertullian, and Cyprian believed that hell was a fiery place. Origen and theologian Gregory of Nyssa thought of hell was a fiery place. Origen and theologian Gregory of Nyssa thought hell as a place of separation from God-of spiritual suffering. Augustine of Hippo, on the other hand, held that suffering in hell was both spiritual and sensory- a view that gained acceptance! By the fifth century the stern doctrine that sinners will have NO second chance after this life and that the fire which will devour them will never be extinguished was everywhere paramount," wrote Professor J.N.D Kelly.

In the 16th century, such Protestant reformers as Martin Luther and John Calvin understood the fiery torment of hell to be figurative of separated from God. However, the idea of hell as a place of torment returned in the following two centuries. Protestant preacher Jonathan Edwards used to strike fear in the hearts of 18- century Colonial Americans with graphic portrayals of hell.

Shortly thereafter, though, the flames of hell began to flicker and fade. "The 20th century was nearly the death of hell." states U.S. News & World Report."

My two cents are. First off we get another chance in life. We do not get judged when we die and either goes to heaven or hell. We go to the common grave called hell waiting for Jesus to call us out. Of course Jehovah remembers our DNA and restores us into a living condition.

• larc
    larc

Bleep, I know what the Bible says and I know what the WT says. Show me from a WT that all who ever lived will be resurrected. That is not what they teach. Now, will you address my comment about Jesus and Jehovah creating everything together. Please use WT literature to disprove what I said their docterine is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit