Aotearoa - anyone from here?

by Hauora 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Hauora
    Hauora

Most of these sites are 'suspect'' so if you don't know where Aotearoa is don't even go there! and if you do and you AINT walking the "walk"and talking the "talk"don't bother replying!....I am 39 year old Sister and active in the congregation - I am not looking for any has beens to reply here! only those who can give me the name of the latest 2Day Assembly theme and where the next Convention site is in Aotearoan for Circiuts 9a.b and c and Circuits 8a? Does anyone have any contacts with Wittnesses in Russia?

• Perry
    Perry

I know witnesses where you are at. Be patient, with a little luck you'll be where we are at soon.

Here in Texas we have a secret hand-shake. If you can describe it, I'll give you some witnesses. Here's a picture from our last meeting.

• hippikon
    hippikon

I'm a little out of touch but I;snt that in Chch his year?

• hippikon
    hippikon

Or is it in PNorth? My memory is a little fuzzy since I fell on my head a while back? Drop me a line We probably know lots of people in comon

• avengers
    avengers
    you AINT walking the "walk"and talking the "talk"

Have Fun.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Haurora, I too am very suspect of newbies that slip in here in the dead of night and wish to make contact, but set demands upon internet sites. So, to properly ensure our safety, can you tell me what the Watchtower Study Conductors fourth question was during the Watchtower Study held on the third congregations meeting at midnight during the snowstorm that spawned the avalance which freed the skiers that fell into a crevace but had their NWT with them for comfort and prayed for rescue, which happened on the 17th of June 1947?

If you don't know the answer to that, maybe you shouldn't quiz others. But, this site isn't suspect at all. We all know who we are and what we are.

Where the hell is Aotearoa?

Lew W

Watchtower Decruit

• belbab
    belbab

Aotearoa [ ] noun
    New Zealand: the preferred Maori name for New Zealand (often used in combination) Aotearoa-New Zealand

belbab

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Hauora, I have addressed your question in the Desperately Seeking section.

There are no active JW members from Aotearoa who post on here that I am aware of cuz, but there are a couple of exjw's kiwis who may be able to direct you to those who are still active and in good standing who may have contacts in Russia.

If you want to walk the walk and talk the talk cuz, stay on your kaupapa. Otherwise, stick around - this site isn't suspect at all, nor are the people - in fact the people here are more whanau then my own flesh and blood.

My email is open if you want to use it.

Ka kite ano

Beck (...of the Rotorua, Gisborne, Opotiki and Tauranga Congregations in Aotearoa)

belbab - well done, Aotearoa = land of the long white cloud = New Zealand

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 28 July 2002 22:9:48

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    Haurora, I too am very suspect of newbies that slip in here in the dead of night and wish to make contact, but set demands upon internet sites. So, to properly ensure our safety, can you tell me what the Watchtower Study Conductors fourth question was during the Watchtower Study held on the third congregations meeting at midnight during the snowstorm that spawned the avalance which freed the skiers that fell into a crevace but had their NWT with them for comfort and prayed for rescue, which happened on the 17th of June 1947?~~ Dakota Red

That my friend was priceless!!!!!!

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Ain't I a stinker (said in best Bugs Bunny voice)?

But, I get so tired of being tested on the internet. If they are that afraid of posting to someone, why come on at all?

Lew W

Watchtower Decruit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit