Who am I again part 2

by Bleep 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

hillary_step wrote some very incite full words indeed! True there's not a lot of respect for me on this post, only took a couple months. Maybe it was the first post I made who knows. I know they make up rules for themselves and love to overdo my little mistakes of quotes and spelling. One mistake with an author and they are ready to kill me. Now I know WHO to trust. That was one of my reasons for making a direct attack or opinion about a subject and then being able to post all the abusive speech and actions that they took. I'm sure people can figure out for themselves about what a JW stands for after reading the Who am I again posts that I made.

Those not interested in the Bible should not be on the Bible Research. Do they want to learn anything? Or just here for entertainment? Or using language to harrass Jehovah's Witnesses? It is'nt Language becoming a Christian. Would they invite Jesus on this forum if they are Christian? The conduct is not like most Christians I have come to know, and they are not Jehovah's Witnesses.

• SYN
    SYN

"the wheels are just shooting off your little red Witness wagon."

This one made me laugh so hard I nearly fell off my chair. OMG, that's good stuff. Who the hell wrote that, fess up?

Blep: Maybe you'd like to answer some of my questions here. It's so sad to see that you always dodge the critical, life-changing issues, opting instead to let a bunch of fascists in Brooklyn decide whether you can live or die on the operating table. Just a couple of simple ones, I promise!

• Why does your Organization change the words it writes in certain newer revisions of it's "literature"?
    • Does your Organization still believe that " There is no servant in the world as good as a good Colored servant", or has that changed recently? I haven't been to a meeting for a while, dude, so help me out here, right? Do they still think that the " greater intelligence and aptitude of the Caucasian" holds true? Remember, I'm quoting from Watchtowers here, so don't try wriggle out of this with the Apostate Lies (TM) excuse.
    • Or how about "because the Pleiades is the place of the eternal throne of God ... "?

Just those questions, really! This is one of the very few threads I've told the server to email me about when it gets replied to...I'm waiting, dude, I'm waiting. Us Apostates can be like spiders - patient....

• Bleep
    Bleep

Nope your an EXJW. New rules so no one gets hurt ha-ha.

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

Bleep,

I think the problem you are having is a bought of what's called cognitive dissonance.. I think you came across material that you just "know" is false, yet you cannot prove it.. The reason, because what you "know" to be false is indeed true..

I'm sorry, I feel for the pain that you are going through, as most of the people here on this board have gone through that same pain at one point..

Bleep, read slowly, and DOUBLE-CHECK everything you read, not only from this board, but also from the organization itself!!! I think you will find that people here have answers to questions that the organization won't even let you ask... Does that sound like truth?

Why would truth keep you from asking questions? More importantly, if someone has the truth, shouldn't it be able to stand up to any scrutiny? So, what is the organization so afraid of that it basically tells baptized witnesses that to question it is like questioning Jehovah himself?

Bleep, it's painful, but think about that one.. Work on that critical thinking ability, and give yourself an answer to this question...

You'll find that the only answer you can come up with is the fact that the organization is hiding something... Or, the organization is trying to purport itself as Jehovah on Earth!

So, I ask again, who are you loyal to? Jehovah or an organization?

If you QUESTION the blood doctrine, for instance, are you questioning Jehovah, or the organization? Is that Jehovah's blood doctrine? If it is Jehovah's it CANNOT change, as Jehovah never lies, and he is the same always... (Did he once change any LAW in Moses time? Did he once in Moses time ever reveal 'new light' while the Israelites were under mosiac law?).. So, if the organization says that they get new light all the time, how can it come from Jehovah?

And, if it does come from Jehovah, does that mean that the predictions that the organization made about Armageddon in 1914,1918,1925, 1941 and 1975 came from Jehovah too? If the answer is yes, then the organization is a false prophet, for those predictions didn't come true.

If the answer is no, then anyone questioning those predictions were questioning MAN, and NOT Jehovah!!!!!!

The orgainization is NOT Jehovah, nor should it be treated as such. You can have a personal relationship with Jehovah without the organization. The organization is doing everything in it's power to keep you from finding this out, however, because the second you do realize this, the organization no longer has any power over you!!!!!

Answer the above questions honestly to yourself, and get back to me...

• JT
    JT

Bleep

Since you are here on this site in direct violation of what your religion teaches, why not at least make good use of your time. If you feel that folks are dogging you then i will give you the opportunity to talk and discuss things in a civilized way>

First off would you share with us how long you have been a JW and if you are currently serving as a MS or Elder in your congregation.

If here is something you would like to ask me feel free to ask and I will try to address it to the best of my ability, I feel that since this is an open forum it by it's very nature doesn't require that everyone agree with everyones veiws or positions on issues

but being an open forum does require that each one of us at least try to support whatever position that we take on an issue.

If not one is quickly viewed as being unable to defend his or her position on a matter.

Allow me to ask you about the issue of "Alternative Service"

In your view was the Society right in telling young bro that the bible taught they could not take "A.S" jobs and if they did they would be DFED?

thanks in advance for addressing this issue

James

• willy_think
    willy_think

Bleep,
    I asked a legitimate question and you quote it as some kind of insult? (that's just wrong Guy) or was it you have no idea why you MUST NOT EVER pray the lords prayer as it is written? It's OK not to know but why not find out why you can't?

You are in school trying to make a good life and do the right thing, it doesn't need to be like this, people aren't hostile towards you so much as who you are trying to be. so, here is some good unasked for advice: stop using bleep, make a new name, say Hi and be an individual. Some will like you and some won't, just like everybody else.

• D8TA
    D8TA

Hey Bleep...here's my contribution to your pity post:

*!BURP!*

and because you whine and most likely are in tears:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Here....take a quarter and call Bethel, perhaps someone there cares.

D8TA

• SYN
    SYN

And Blep's reply to all my hard work and honest questions is a one liner. Great.

This must be what all Witnesses are like

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Listen up, Bleep!

I don't care what you think of me, but I think you are a good kid who can stand up for what you are believing in. (Thank goodness! It's not neo-Nazism!) I don't think the WTS would ever be crazy enough to drive the followers to commit a mass suicide. My mom is a JW, too.

But Bleep, keep your mind open, and always try to think what is right. Don't just give in because some people ( both ex-Jws and current JWs ) told you so. I've made my decision according to my conscience and principle, and I'm sure you are going to make many more decisions in the future.

And STAY IN SCHOOL! Never forsake the education because of ministry. No one knows when the Armageddon is going to come. You might get into a position of supporting your family some day. I've seen many Witnesses in my generation without higher education and, seen them struggling. Granted it is a secular/worldly knowledge but you are going to need it when you come into the world as a responsible adult.

Get good grades at school, and see where and how your life leads you.

Best wishes,

an ex-sis in California

• NewWay
    NewWay

Bleep: I think it would help if you were more open in telling us 'who' you are and what your intentions are. By that I mean give some indication as to how you view yourself spiritually, and the purpose of your visits here - what do you wish to accomplish?

You know by now that with some people here your very presence will generate animosity. Maybe if you are very careful not to write anything that could be seen as antagonistic, dogmatic, and/or 'preachy', you will win some respect from a number of people. I don't believe you will have a completely stress-free existence on this board, so you will have to be prepared for those who, no matter how carefully you choose your words, will continue to verbally abuse you and engage in put downs. Another thing to remember is that not everyone here even claims to be a Christian, so the responses you get from some people would be the same that you would get from some people you meet in the door-to-door work.

I feel certain that there are a number here who are willing to accept you as a respected member as long as they see evidence for a time that your posts are reasonable. For some, of course, this may take some time. For others, as I have said, it will never happen. So be realistic. You have to think of your audience. This forum is pretty much anti-WTS, so you should be prepared. Obviously if your audience were made up of people who in general had had no connection with JWs, then you would probably find the experience of posting a much more pleasureable experience. But, here you will find it much harder. Please remember (and this applies to anyone no matter what 'side of the fence' they are) minds and hearts will probably not be won by verbal assaults and put-downs, nor by unreasonable responses to legitimate questions.

Kind regards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit