Share your funniest or cutest baby pics!!

by Solace 148 Replies latest jw friends

• Solace
    Solace

Elsewhere, "Boys get horney at a much earlier age"

I think you may be right!

Sally, you look like such a happy baby,, and no pacifier? Hmmm... Funny my baby pics show me with my nuk quite a bit... Think they may have had a problem keeping me quiet?

Nahhhh..........

• Mulan
    Mulan

Thank you, Heaven. Yes, I was terribly shy.............I definitely grew out of it, and am now very NOT shy.

I have SEVEN grandchildren. I guess that's what you get for having FOUR kids!! I love them all, and yes, those cheeks are great! Those little dumplings are now 3 and 6, and just precious.

Edited by - mulan on 7 August 2002 0:38:54

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

I hope you all can see this pic....Finally....Me and my Aunts dog Buster around 1958....

I thought I was riding a horse!!...LOL

CC

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

My Sister and I going to the Sunday meeting around 1962....

I was around 7 yrs old and Dee was around 4 yrs old....She always out dressed me.....LOL...CC

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

If someone could let me know whether or not I was successful in posting my pic's I would appreciate it...Thanks.

CC

• Solace
    Solace

Yeeeah!!! C.C. I can see them!! So cute!

I love Collies. I think because as a child, we had one in our neighborhood and it was always kept in a small cage outside. It was never paid much attention so I used to go see him every day. I must have spent hours petting him.

You and your sister are so cute in your Sunday best, her matching purse & hat are darling!

Edited by - heaven on 10 August 2002 12:23:27

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Thanks for your help Heaven!

Tinkerbell and I loved your pic of your son looking up Marilyn's dress!!!!!!! Too funny! lol

CC

• Solace
    Solace

Thanks C.C. & Tink,

The family is still talking about it too. My husband was scolding him, as I went ahead and snapped the pic. I just couldnt resist. It will be a funny one to show his future girlfriend. tehe

• Nikita
    Nikita

CC

Oh, I just love that picture of you and Buster (that was his name, right?) That is just preciuos!

And you and your sis are adorable!

Nikita

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I haven't looked at this thread for a while. SOOO many more pICS have been added. They are ALL so great!

CC that pic with Buster is priceless. Buster looks like he really really loves you a LOT!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit