FINANCIAL DOOM & THE JUDGMENT OF JAH

by You Know 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• You Know
    You Know

All the talk of late has been about the crisis on Wall Street, and indeed, throughout the entire global financial system. The most recent scandal du jour and causality of the stock market slide is the gigantic media firm AOL Time/ Warner. http://www.nypost.com/business/45742.htm

But since the system has been in place for many years and has endured a few hard knocks and cyclical ups and downs, few people can imagine that the seeming indomitable financial and political system could simply collapse. Yet, the Hebrew prophets foretell that the entire global economic/political system will eventually be judged and abandoned to destruction. Even the Christian writers speak to that judgment. For example, James the 5 th chapter starts off by saying:

"Come, now, you rich men, weep, howling over your miseries that are coming upon you. Your riches have rotted, and your outer garments have become moth-eaten.

Your gold and silver are rusted away, and their rust will be as a witness against you and will eat your fleshy parts.

Something like fire is what you have stored up for the last days.

Look! The wages due the workers who harvested your fields but which are held up by you, keep crying out,

And the calls for help on the part of the reapers have entered into the ears of Jehovah of armies.

You have lived in shameless luxury upon the earth and have gone in for sensual pleasure.

You have fattened your hearts on the day of slaughter."

Empires have always enslaved and exploited large segments of the population. The Anglo-American system has taken exploitation to a new dimension, whereby entire nations are induced into indebtedness and then mercilessly crushed. Argentina is a tragic example of how it works. Once one of the most promising and prosperous nations in the Western Hemisphere it has been reduced to rubble in recent months. http://quote.bloomberg.com/fgcgi.cgi?touch=1&btitle=Top%20News&T=sa_content.ht&s=APUBzhhTLQXJnZW50

One poster on another thread voiced the opinion that YK was an idiot for making the connection that any goings on in the financial system could possibly have anything to do with the judgment of Jehovah God. The span of verse in James though speaks to the very heart of the most important issue facing mankind today, and in fact the verses in James constitute a prophecy because it refers to a future time of judgment that takes place during the last days of this system. Certainly, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to conclude that rapacious bankers, brokers, hedge fund drug money launderymen, and energy traders, in the wake of deregulation, have been given free reign by the government to rob the wager earner and pensioner of their means of livelihood, with ramifications for every person on the planet. But, as is the case in the parasite and host relationship in nature, there comes a time when the host is sucked dry and the parasite itself is faced with its own extinction. http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/public/2002-28a/this_wk.html

While it is apparent that the judgment has not commenced yet, it is oh, so, obvious whom Jehovah is referring to who "have fattened their hearts on the day of slaughter." From all indications the slaughter is about to begin.

/ You Know

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey SideShow Bob,last year you made a bet for $100.00 with this board that one of three things would happen due to financial collapse;by the end of Oct.2001:LETS MAKE A LITTLE WAGER by You Know (SideShow Bob).You lost your bet(never paid up) and lied about winning your bet on another thread.Pay up the $100.00 you lost becase You Know Nothing about economics.You have started another thread about economic collapse?..FOOL!..Pay up the bet you made and lost...OUTLAW

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

. But, as is the case in the parasite and host relationship in nature, there comes a time when the host is sucked dry and the parasite itself is faced with its own extinction.

This is false. If this were the case there would be no parasites in the world. If there is a parasitic relationship between the bankers+stockbrokers etc..etc.. they would make sure that the host survives.

So lets make a wager! I bet YOU KNOW $1000 that the U.S. Economic System will not collapse this year. Do accept the bet YOU KNOW???? Have you paid Outlaw his $100????

Your use of Argentina is a poor example. Argentina is a 3rd borderline 2nd world country and cannot be compared in anyway to the United States. Your 'evidence' is usally more convincing. Please try again.

Now onto the BET!

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Poor Jehovah.

He has people like You Know making claims for Him.

(Hey, Jehovah? Forgive You Know. He knows not what he's doing).

And some advice for You Know: You said that you have conquered Satan and so-called apostate teachings (in a previous thread). Let he who thinks he is standing beware that he does not fall.

• You Know
    You Know

OUTLAW

Back in the wake of 9-11, a week after My Little Wager, my opponents insisted that when I said that Wall Street would be in a state of war, if not financial panic, that it had any connection to America's so called New War. A number of apostates were so flustered and desperate to discredit me that they tried to say that I was predicting that Wall Street would go to war with itself notthat there would be an actual war. LOL Apparently the most dreaded and distasteful thing in the mind of an apostate is that YK could some how be right. The fact is though, that 9-11 was the biggest American disaster since Pearl Harbor, and in fact more lives were lost on 9-11 than during the Japanese sneak attack. The fact that nearly a year later my adversaries are still claiming that I lost My Little Wager speaks to the sheer perversity and intellectual dishonesty of many in the apostate/anti-JW camp. / You Know

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Say, YouKnow, have you ever considered adding a signature line to your posts? I'd like to suggest you use, "I AM NOT A CRACKPOT!" just to help those who might think otherwise.

Among your comments you said,

"Certainly, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to conclude that...

I have to agree with you here; you've repeatedly demonstrated that you are not a rocket scientist and these are your conclusions, no?

A bit further on you say,

" From all indications the slaughter is about to begin."

But you are mistaken for the simple reason that this is NOT the "time of the end." The whole 1914/last generation issue was an error made by Russell and perpetuated by Rutherford, Knorr, Franz, etc., etc. Since these are NOT "the last days" none of these prophecies will see any fulfillment in any near time frame.

Get thee to a chronologist!

Edited by - Nathan Natas on 26 July 2002 13:58:21

Edited by - Nathan Natas on 26 July 2002 13:59:32

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

sheer perversity and intellectual dishonesty of many in the apostate/anti-JW camp

YOU KNOW, please stop refering to yourself in the 3rd person! Its annoying!

The fact is though, that 9-11 was the biggest American disaster since Pearl Harbor, and in fact more lives were lost on 9-11 than during the Japanese sneak attack.

I would wager that more Americans have lost their lives due to the WT Blood Policy, so that would make it the biggest American disaster. But then again what do you consider an American disaster? When we are attacked? Thats hardly a disaster.

Back in the wake of 9-11, a week after My Little Wager, my opponents insisted that when I said that Wall Street would be in a state of war, if not financial panic, that it had any connection to America's so called New War. A number of apostates were so flustered and desperate to discredit me that they tried to say that I was predicting that Wall Street would go to war with itself notthat there would be an actual war

Please reread your orginal post. You specific predict that Wall Street Would Collapse. It didnt, you owe OUTLAW $100!! Pay up!!!

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

Doom and judgment...you wank while typing this crap, don't you toolboy? You get off on it, you perverse creep!

You're a liar and a cretin, Booby. You backpeddle so fast, you could give Crooklyn lessons. You've been wrong every single time you've made your boneheaded prophesies, and you're too arrogant (or insane) to even admit it.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

well, I'm still waitin' for my 7 year share of peace and prosparity were all gonna have before everything begins to crumble. We STILL haven't had one single period of time on earth where there has been absolutely NO war.

• You Know
    You Know

It should be obvious to any thinking person that none of you have the slightest clue how your world works much less what the judgments of Jehovah are concerning it. / You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit