They may buckle yet...Update on dead uncle

by Fire Dragon 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Scully said:

It's been my experience that dubs will put on the "we dont shun DFd relatives" show for the benefit of a large family and possibly open to the public (ie, worldy relatives) events like this, and once it's all over, they regress back into their old shunning behaviour.

A FACTUAL statement.

I have seen this sickening practice take place in person on more than a few occasions.

For the benefit of enticing the public or worldly relatives into learning more about the religion, (after all the funeral is a marketing ploy for the JW, not a eulogy of the deceased) they will relax this law (funny they say over and over again that one MUST shun if they truly love Jehovah, but I guess that doesnt matter when it fits WT selfish interests huh?) just long enough to make NORMAL people think that they do not shun people, and are a more mainstream religion than most have heard.

After all, who would join a religion if they knew initially that they were so unloving and bitter even in such a time of horrific loss? How Christlike is that?

For example, your father died, but brother will not speak to brother because he is not a JW or chose to leave the religion.

Makes you sick to your stomach doesn't it?

I say it before, and after reading this and bringing back repressed memories of things I once dealt with, I say it again, and I dont care who I piss off by saying it.

FUCK THE JEHOVAH"S WITNESSES. I HATE THEM.

My heart goes out to you FireDragon, and to anyone else who has had to suffer needlessly due to the constraints of the crackpot religion.

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 26 July 2002 14:48:20

• freeman
    freeman

Im glad you were at last shown some proper decorum. It truly is a shame that it takes nothing short of a death to provoke these mind-numbed Watchtower drones into acting properly. I only hope for your sake it lasts. In any event, may you find peace and strength.

Freeman

• Ephanyminitas
    Ephanyminitas

Hang in there, Fire Dragon. If nothing else, enjoy what you have now. Who knows how long it will last. But definitely keep your defense up; there's no telling what might happen. Make sure you milk this I'm-part-of-the-family up while among the Witnesses (old friends) who will shun you. It will drive them crazy.

(Less than a month before I can come back to the forum. Must ... be ... patient!)

• Fire Dragon
    Fire Dragon

Ephan!!!!!

You're back!

DUDE!!!!!!! Welcome back!!

-Fire

• Fire Dragon
    Fire Dragon

Reborn,

No offense taken! I feel just about the same way. I don't hate them as individuals...I hate them as a whole.

-Fire

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Oh, Fire Dregon, I'm glad that things are going well so far. {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{F.D.}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

But at the same time I'm sad that you have to hold your breath, and to watch how your family response to you. Poor thing! ;-( Here is another hug. {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{F.D.}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Let us know how it goes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit