A personal warning :)

by Kismet 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Kismet
    Kismet

A little reminder:

LOL

http://www.riversongs.com/Flash/geek.html

Kismet

(set to be a link for the people sneakily surfing at work as it contains sound)

Edited by - Simon on 25 July 2002 5:3:29

• waiting
    waiting

My husband's sitting by me saying "What was that?" Lol...........should talk to the man more often, eh? Btw, my son visited Canada once and said "They sure do talk funny up there - every sentence ends in 'eh?'" eh?

I'll copy the 12 step. We used to get so irritated at my daughter because she didn't use email. She actually wanted us to CALL her. Like.......uh........

NOW she has email. And it's about time.

Thanks Kis for sharing your chuckle!

waiting

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

HOLY CRAP!! That scared me!! I had the speakers on full blast. For split second I thought the elders caught me red-handed at JW.com

FreeFallin (off my chair)

• teejay
    teejay

I didn't get it.

• Crystal
    Crystal

Thanks! However i spent half the night trying to send it to friends.Soooo....I did'nt get my laundry done,did'nt even bother with dinner,forgot to let the cat out and you can just forget about going to supermarket!!!!

• kat7302
    kat7302

lol lol cheers for that.. I onyl logged on quickly to get mail and I have now spent the last half hour going through that site and sending the stuff to people!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it coming, that was great!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Wow! Thats scary! The only thing that didnt apply to me was # 7. That cant be good.

Viv, of "the apparently needing to leave the computer for a while" - class.

• mommy1
    mommy1

My four year old said "See Mom the computer said you spent your time on the computer, It's my turn to play my game." lol

• kat7302
    kat7302

out of the mouths of babes!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey waiting,"every sentence ends with eh".LOL,it`s true we do say eh very often in conversation. I think if we stopped using the word eh,we`d only have half as much to say(LOL)...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit