yay! I'm gonna be in chris rocks new movie

by bboyneko 13 Replies latest jw friends

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

I got in as an extra, I start filming tommorow and friday, the movie is called friend of the state or soemthing like that, its about him running for president. Wish me luck..ill post pics when Im done. :)

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

Make sure to offer him a tract. This could be an excellent chance to witness to Mr. Rock informally.

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

The sad thing, a JW in my position would probably try that. I once saw a guy give matrin sheen his business card in case he ever needed pet cemetary headstones carved..

• Xandria
    Xandria

CONGRATULATIONS...

Good luck on your filming .. it can get tedious at times.

Xandria

• termite 35
    termite 35

That's brilliant!

Make sure you let us know where and when to 'look'.

I can answer on the 'have you met a celebrity?' threads now

• ISP
    ISP

Could be the start of something big!

ISP

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

congratulations

It's nice to see that dreams do come true!

Sentinel

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Congratulations, Dan!

Have fun!

See ya on the silver screen!

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

thats super-cool

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

Update:

I showed up at 6am, didnt go home until 11pm. They fed us quite a lot so that was cool. Chris rock was not very funny in person, he's very serious and kind of an asshole to be honest. He is a terrible actor, he flubbed his linesj ust about every time. The rest of the cast was cool. Robin Givens was nice, the actor who plays Chris Rock's political rival, his character is named Vice president lewis but his real name is nick something or other, he was very cool. The actor who plays his assistant, Robert something or other, he was great. He had to do this scene where he gets slapped repeatadly by nick over and over, poor guy. You could hear the slaps throughout the set. Sorry i dont know the actors full names i forgot to ask for them.

Bernie mac was there too, he played chris rocks brother. I have to go back tonight to film more. The casting director told me about a ballroom scene they are shooting that like eventually becomes hip-hop dancing. So I breakdanced for her and she liked it, she said if they called for any dancers for that scene shed call me. So I had a good time, ill post pics when i get them developed.

Edited by - bboyneko on 26 July 2002 11:48:51

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit