Scootergirl says hi

by eyegirl 11 Replies latest jw friends

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

hi everyone,

as scootergirl's sister, i feel it's my duty to inform everyone as to why she's been MIA. her computer pooped out on wednesday last week. needless, she's been lost without it. she misses her 'family' and dammit 'they better miss me' (hey i'm just the messenger). she's hoping to be on later this week, but misses everyone dearly. please be kind to her she lost the whole contents of her hard drive, including all of her family pictures. everyone please back up your hard drive. thanks everyone!

beck

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

thanks beck for passing on the message :)

hi scootergirl, you are certainly missed! get back here sooooooon :)

• not interested
    not interested

(((((((scooter))))))))

• FriendlyFellaAL
    FriendlyFellaAL

Beck,

I thought I hadn't seen her posts lately. Tell her that we miss her and hope she'll be back with us in no time.

Any ETA on the repair?

Brian

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

hey al,

well i just talked to her and the computer is done, it just needs to be picked up. she's lettin her 'sugardaddy' pick it up and has to install windows and other software. sounds like she's hoping to be back online like thursday or friday.

• lauralisa
    lauralisa
    So that's where she's been....

(What does that MEAN?)

Beck please tell her she's been missed!

hugs, laura

Edited by - lauralisa on 23 July 2002 23:59:17

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I sure have noticed that she has not been around lately, but then again I am in and out so much thought I just missed her. And you too ,usually ya'll are on around the same time, and we always have alot of laughs. Tell her to hurry up and get back online to her family... send her my love and hugs, JWD withdrawals can be hard I hear. LOL

• Simon
    Simon

Tell her we've marked her down as inactive for failing to post regularly

Nah, of course we missed her! Hope she's soon sorted out and back online.

• jack2
    jack2

Scoots, we miss ya!!

Eyegirl, thanks for the update!!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Tell Ms. Pie we miss her!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit