Understanding the Lord's Prayer.

by Bleep 57 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Bleep:

We ask you questions all the time and you never answer them. For instance, how can you be in college and spell like a 3rd grader? If you cut in paste in college like you do here you will fail.

• Bleep
    Bleep

I have yet to fail one course within a year. 3 more years to go and I will have to get back to you on that. OK?

OR do you have proof that I fail?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

LOL

You really are condescending!

I'm quite well aware what my Father's name means, hence have little reason to go away and come back. While we're on the subject, do you know what the Holy Spirit's name means? (Matt.28:19)

It seems ironic that you are doing so well in school, yet so poorly in Theology 101.

Yes, I was asking you, but were you dodging that question, too?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    Try to think about what God's name means. Then come back and ask. The Hebrew word and other languages knew what the name meant

LOl.....LOL

HS

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I have yet to fail one course within a year. 3 more years to go and I will have to get back to you on that. OK?

Those courses must be:

1) Basic Grammer

2) Elementry Addition

3) Hooked on Phonics

4) How to Cut and Paste

You Passed with all D's!!

Now Bleep, if you are an foriegn exchange student I can accept you bad spelling and grammer. Your foolishness however is unforgiveable.

However if you were born here in the states, I fail to see how any college would let you in with your obvious lack of cranial capacity. You must be going to a JC!! That explains it! By law they have to let you in!!

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Bleep, you go to college?! Barber or clown?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Funky,

Bleep, you go to college?! Barber or clown?

Are you insinuating he is not able to attend both at the same time? He seems quite capable of shaving a clowns head to me.

HS

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Maybe Bleep is talking about Collage?? You know where you stick a bunch of pictures together :) He is probably taking some Collage classes at the local elementry school.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit