TV character that describes you

by Crystal 44 Replies latest social entertainment

• Crystal
    Crystal

The other night I was watching "King of
    Queens"with a friend and he said you are "Carrie"!!! I thought about it and he was right.
    What character are you?

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Ironically, Crystal, people say I remind them of a smaller version of Doug (because of my antics and humor).

By the way, King of Queens is one of the funniest shows on TV these days!

Edited by - Mister Biggs on 23 July 2002 9:55:12

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

I would be JD off "Scrubs"--cause I always tend to overthink and over analyze things and even though I never take my own advice I always learn something from it....lol...plus I have a vivid imagination.

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

I'm Homer Simpson

• Bona Dea
    Bona Dea

I've been told by different people that I look like Bernadette Peters. And I've been told by others that I look like Rikki Lake (go figure...I don't think Bernadette Peters or Rikki Lake look anything alike but somehow, I look like both of them).

Anyway, I think as far as a "character" goes: I think that I am a lot like Wylie Coyote. None of my antics work...and everything I attempt to do blows up in my face.....LOL.

Bona

• DINKY
    DINKY

Elaine from Seinfeld.

Dinky

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

People at work have told me that I'm like that red-headed girl on six-feet-under. Not the one that sleeps with everyone, the strange daughter character. I can't think of her name.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Screech from Saved By The Bell

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

jjrizo...Actually you look like a blend of all three.

• Valis
    Valis

Maybe a mix between Archie Goodwin and Nero Wolfe...except no suits and not so portly..*L*

SIncerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit