Add this to the X files!

by Bleep 21 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Bleep
    Bleep

Thanks Farkel, My father says if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything.

You must be spiritually sick and in need. I am sorry no one tried to be your friend in school.

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Do you wish for more elder names? I've had 3 so far tell me that it was David Gurlocks' fault & not the WTS.

Why don't you guys keep conferring so you can at least get your stories straight.

CAPP

ps. If Jehovah can't get any sense into you - I won't even try- I'm only human. Jehovah please forgive bleep he has been blinded by the WTS & they are dirtying your name. THey don't know what they are doing.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Cappuccino OC says, "Why don't you guys keep conferring so you can at least get your stories straight."

Me - I was never an elder how can I answer that one?

Cappuccino OC says, "Jehovah please forgive bleep he has been blinded by the WTS & they are dirtying your name."

Me - Well at least your giving credit to JW's that God really has a name.

Cappuccino OC says, "THey don't know what they are doing."

Me - What story should we try to keep straight?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Bleep, a lesson in action and inaction. If I see a child reach for a hot stove, I take action. A passive approach would be to watch the child burn itself, then scold the parent for not educating the child appropriately. An inactive approach would be to say that "no adult in the room helped the child burn itself".

You say:

No Elder will say you can not go to the authorities for this crime.

Action towards a child abuse case would involve doing something as soon as you heard about it to stop it, confront the abuser, prevent it from ever happening again, help the child. The Elder you describe is guilty by inaction.

• Bleep
    Bleep

jgnat says, "The Elder you describe is guilty by inaction."

Me - Elders are at the Kingdom Hall to guide people and not there to make decisions for the person going to them for guidence. It is allways based on going to the Bible at that time. Then the person that wanted help can make up their own mind of what do do.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Thanks Farkel, My father says if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything.

Why didn't you listen to him, then?

: You must be spiritually sick and in need.

I am. Dealing with finger-pointing twits like you is hard on my soul.

: I am sorry no one tried to be your friend in school.

You can thank the Watchtower leaders for that. Dub kids in school are treated like they're weird and that's because they ARE weird.

The only difference between you and I is that I wised up.

Farkel

• Bleep
    Bleep

Farkel said, "Dealing with finger-pointing twits like you is hard on my soul."

Me - That is why Jehovah's Witnesses are called locusts, it stings to know the truth.

Me again - A witness would have to point at one time or another.

• sf
    sf

'George', does any of this page look familiar to 'you'?:

http://www.branksea.demon.co.uk/page31.html

At the bottom of page is this:

We also have honorary chaplains/contacts with other denominations/faiths, including Orthodox & Reform Judaism, Baha'i, Buddhism, Quakers, Jehovah's Witnesses, Islam, etc.

GO TO CHAPLAINCY INDEX

Thank you, sKally

• Bleep
    Bleep

sf said, "'George', does any of this page look familiar to 'you'?:"

I am no part of that group. Just another Witness.

• Robert_V_Frazier
    Robert_V_Frazier

That is why Jehovah's Witnesses are called locusts, it stings to know the truth.

The only people who think the demon locusts from hell in Rev. chap. 9 are Jehovah's Witnesses are -- Jehovah's Witnesses. God certainly doesn't buy that moronic misinterpretation. And nobody else has ever imagined such an insane idea. I agree you people are obsessed with demons, and you print the doctrines of demons in your worthless rags, but you are not yourselves demons. Just misguided humans.

The truth doesn't sting. The truth will set you free, if let it.

Robert Frazier

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit