Are the disassociated NOT to be shunned now?

by comment 14 Replies latest jw friends

• dmouse
    dmouse

Do you believe that you are the only ones who will be saved?

No.

Yet -

Watchtower 1989 9/1 19 - 7:

Only Jehovah's Witnesses, those of the anointed remnant and the "great crowd," as a united organization under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil. (Revelation 7:9-17; 2 Corinthians 4:4)

The weird thing is, JWs believe BOTH points of view simultaneously!

It just depends on who is asking the question as to which answer they give.

The public get the 'happy happy joy joy' version while the erring JWs get the 'blood 'n' thunder' version.

• ugg
    ugg

some confusion:::::::anybody who has died has ALREADY paid for their sins....reguardless of their

religion....they will have a chance to be in the NEW SYSTEM....unless jehovah deems them unworthy of even that resurrection.....anybody who has died up to the time of the great tribulation

will have that opportunity.....every body who is alive at the time of the great tribulation is dead dog

meat....no hope for them.....i choose dog meat.......

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Comment,

excellent point, needed to be shown again. Thanks.

Dmouse: straight to the ...core! A lie, a deception

remains a lie and a deception (from the WBTS Inc.)

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

• Xandria
    Xandria

What the heck ?!

TO shun or not to shun that is the question whiether it nobler to suffer the slings and blows of OUTRAGEOUS fellowship.. lest they turn you unto the apostasy of the truth ?

Shakespear as a dub.. kidding.

But really it is ridculous.. as if being a dub is not confusing enough. Now they pile it on so high you have to wear wader boots and hold your nose while entering the K.H. ? Pulease.

Xandria

• minimus
    minimus

I recommend that if you just simply want to leave the faith, then do it. No sanctions will be taken against you. I really don't think the P R dept. would lie or decieve anybody.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit