Feb Kingdom Ministry 2015: Irate Householders - why so angry?

by Trailer Park Pioneer 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Billy I know its crazy. I feel sorry for you wasting the part of your life that you wasted at Bethel.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Maybe they're angry because this religion has destroyed their family or caused a death by their incomprehensible blood policy!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The whole thing is a waste.  And, if they think it's bad in America, I don't know what they expect to do when they are called on to that stupid 2-week trip to Israel this spring.  If the rabbis don't outright throw them right out, they will take the waste of paper and use it to throw black magic on you and/or the whole human race.  Seemed interested, but you get bad luck and major personal problems within a few months to a year and change later.

No wonder they are concentrating on waste of paper drives.  Put a waste of paper in a door or hand one to the householder, move onto the next house, repeat.

• KateWild
    KateWild
    On the upside, hearing about a "rumor" may lead to TTATT.- DD

This is a real potentially good out come. If JWs come to us we can express our thoughts about Dfing or blood and hopefully give them some food for thought.

Sadly most of the JWs in my area know me so I can't really help them that way.

Kate xx

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

OrphanCrow - "Both of these examples - blood and disfellowshipping - are 'hot button' issues for many of us who have left the JWs. So, in effect, the WTS is using these examples to identify potential 'dangerous' apostates to the publishers. And, directing the publishers to avoid these dangerous people."

Damn; that hadn't even occurred to me.

Good catch.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

My memory may not be that good, but I don't remember them ever dealing with the matter of "Irate" householders quite in this way before.

It is obviously a move to close the mind of the JW to the kind of thing that a knowledgeable H.H could throw at a Dub, but DFing and the Blood teaching ? Boy, that really is some inside knowledge !

Us 'Poztates have them on the back foot it seems.

• sir82
    sir82

Or, possibly, how about this picture:

A "householder" accepts magazines from the nice old chap at his door on a Saturday morning. He has no idea who the guy represents, or what religion prints the slim little magazines he holds.

But then he notices the "JW.org" on the back page, looks it up, and realizes the nice old chap was a Jehovah's Witness.

He spends 3 minutes reading the JW.org propaganda, realizes it's a snow job, does a Google on "Jehovah's Witnesses", and is hit with a few thousand anti-JW pages. A quick perusal enables him to see the "apostate" hot button issues of blood & DF-ing.

So when "nice old chap" comes back for his "return visit", the "householder" starts asking embarrassing questions about blood fractions and shunning your aged parents, and nice old chap is left speechless & defenseless.

Multiply that by a few thousand times, and get a few COs to include this info on their reports, and shazam - you get a KM article on how to walk away from embarrassing questions.

• Trailer Park Pioneer
    Trailer Park Pioneer

Balter, when I downloaded this file it said "Adobe downloading to "TrailerparkPioneer's computer", if your computer has your name or anyone else who uses it, the downloads head to those files.  I will snippet this for you so you can see what I am talking about  Not trying to create a conspiracy, it's a fact your Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 8 puts your name down on those documents when you register.

• Trailer Park Pioneer
    Trailer Park Pioneer

However, the party line was that "you don't work a territory to death, rather, you work it to life." (I fool you not!). Consequently, whatever conciliatory talk / explanations were suggestedby the WTS, the real issue was never ever mentioned. (Not that your typical Logan City resident - in his singlet and thongs,with a  beer belly spilling over the top of his stubbie shorts - was ever very amenable to reasoning anyway, in this or any other matter).

Bill.  

Bill that BS made it's way everywhere, our Territory was once worked every eight weeks but "due to incompetent and inefficient witnessing" as hinted by our past three circuit overseers, the last one I listened to complained "how come you once covered your territory so zealously, the Brothers have lovingly divided your territory twice and your not able to work it in a Year?"

We got tired of the same old crap, peddling magazines nobody wants to read, is it any wonder our territory is not worked "like we use to?"

• Trailer Park Pioneer
    Trailer Park Pioneer

Bill that BS made it's way everywhere, our Territory was once worked every eight weeks but "due to incompetent and inefficient witnessing" as hinted by our past three circuit overseers, the last one I listened to complained "how come you once covered your territory so zealously, the Brothers have lovingly divided your territory twice and your not able to work it in a Year?"

We got tired of the same old crap, peddling magazines nobody wants to read, is it any wonder our territory is not worked "like we use to?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit