JEHOVAH GIVES US OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD

by minimus 11 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

"How thankful we can be that Jehovah gives us our spiritual food! This comment recently was made by a circuit overseer regarding the wonderful district convention and the "beautiful Daniel and Isaiah books that the Faithful Slave has given us." Are YOU thankful that Jehovah has given us the "food at the proper time?"

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Dad and I have absolutely nothing to do with this. Please stop using us to further your own purposes.

• minimus
    minimus

JESUS CHRIST, WILL YOU JUST STAY OUT OF THIS?

• Undecided
    Undecided

Proper Time??

You sure this is the proper time? I thought Russell's time was the proper time. How do we know when the proper time is and what the food will be? The food distributed by the GB has been spoiled to the point it makes you sick. Spiritual food would be invisible anyway, how would you know if you had received it?

Ken P.

• minimus
    minimus

ken, anytime is a proper time.

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

No. You're talking about dad and me so therefore it seems as if you threw me into this without me wanting to be here in the first place.

Edited for spelling

Edited by - Jesus Christ on 17 July 2002 0:8:56

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Who's giving the spiritual food???????? Jehovah or "the Faithful Slave"???????????

It sounds like "the Faithful Slave" is trying to take over the position of mediator between God and humen. But that belongs ONLY to Jesus Christ. I mean the REAL ONE in heaven, J.C. :-p

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Apparently, some dubs believe this F&DS and Jehovah to be one and the same. Aren't they going to be surprised when they discover that it isn't coming from who they think?

Lew W

• Dawn
    Dawn

JESUS CHRIST......would you put an end to this arguing??? (this is so fun )

• P
    P

i'm still stuck on the 144,000 (giving the food) and how many are left ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit