WT Media Strikes Back!!!

by silentlambs 14 Replies latest jw friends

• moman
    moman

Watchtowers Policy on Child Molestation = DUCK & COVER!

As far as that goes, their policy on everything.

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi bill,

a birdy in a tree keeps saying these words to me, over and over.........."when a report is received, elders contact our national office for guidance."

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

Had these people not come out in the media and put them on the spot nothing would have ever been said or no policy like this would have ever been adopted. I don't really believe they will follow this so called policy and I think they're basically just full of B.S. trying to save their face, but I do hope I am wrong so more children don't have to suffer.

-Rick

• Jesika
    Jesika

The society is know for their way with words. This was written even before Dateline in the US came out. It didn't air untill the last wk in May. The thing is that anyone who would have known about the way the policy was carried out are those who it hurt. Now that they are speaking out they are all considered apostates, so the active -faithful(to the org) won't listen and call them liars. The society knew about Dateline coming out about a month before it aired, giving them plenty of time to word it the way they saw fit. Since the issue has never really had this much focus from so many at once, the JW's don't really know what the policy was and how it was carried out. They only do and believe as they are told!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesika Thoman Dallas, Tx

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I agree with Amazing...Bill has been like a thorn in their side from day one....and without him and those supporting his cause...the WTBS would not have felt the need to print letters or change practices as mentioned above.

What I found typical of the WTBS, is that when the elder of the local congregation in the UK (Panorama) was being interviewed, his concern was to protect the brothers and sisters in the congregation from further distress.... YET...the WTBS say its all about protecting the kids - just another contradiction!!

Beck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit