HI everyone! Just checking in.....

by Tatiana 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

....so you won't forget me. Lots of new names here. Guess I've been gone longer than I thought.

I miss it here, Simon. Still working on getting a new computer. Then I'll be back with a vengence!!
    Hope everyone I miss is still here, and hope to meet some new "friends."

(Hi wind and craw, cowboy, cassi, bea, naeb, lilacs, ang, kismet, seven, gil, and whoever I can't think of right now.)

Love you all.....
    April

• Simon
    Simon

Hi April !

Glad you're live and kicking, hey ... and missing us !

Lots of new people but most of them friendly

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Thanks, Simon! Glad you remember me!! I'll be back soon. Friendly people or not!!!LOL

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Tatiana,nice to hear from you again.I like your new picture...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 15 July 2002 12:59:18

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Hi outlaw.....nice to hear from you!
    Wind, cowboy, sorry to sign off so fast like that. When they say you have to go, you have to go!
    I had to go to another library to post this.....will try to post more tomorrow....

Love.....
    April

• Xena
    Xena

ME ME ME you didn't say you Missed ME

Well I MISS YOU April!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

XENA>>>>>
    my sweet, sexy, black leather wearing, warrior princess!!!!!
    How could I NOT miss you??????
    I emailed you today. Check your hotmail. Have to go now, but will try to get here tomorrow. Be in chat!!! I spent a long time talking to myself!! I just missed naebs! sad to say.

Love you......April

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

((((((((((April))))))))) I miss you so much!!!! It was so good hearing from you this morning! HOW could anyone forget you, Sweetie? Hope you will be back here as soon as you can...with a new pc.

Cowboy, April wanted me to tell you how sorry she was for having to leave the chat room so fast...library rules haveta be obeyed..

Love you,
    Dottie

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi april.............

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

APRIL!!!!!! How I have missed you. Hope you are well. Did all go as planned on the 4th?

Please get that computer soon, I am having April withdraw!!!!! I need my fix!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))&'s to you!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit