by Simon 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

THANK YOU SIMON FOR ALLOWING US OUTSIDE OF THE UK TO SEE

"PANORAMA"

THANK YOU SO MUCH

• Amazing
    Amazing

Thanks Simon. The Panorama program is much better than even Dateline ... it is absolutely stunning every time I think that Watchtower has sunk to a new low, they sink to an even newer low. They are so sure that they are God's chosen that they have placed themselves above the law ... it is clear that they need serious discipline ... and many WTS leaders need to go to jail.

• JanH
    JanH

bttt

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

Fantastic! I was so worried I wouldn't get to see it. Thank you so much!

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Simon,

Thanks so much! What an incredible show, they did an excellent job. It actually affected me even more than did the Dateline show...I'm sitting here just shaking my head.

Dana

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Thanks Simon I just watched it.

I thought the report BBC did was excellent. Very very good. Thanks again for putting up the link.

plum

• ThatSucks
    ThatSucks

Ditto re: safe4kids.

Panorama was willing to tread where dateline would not. Excellent report.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I especially liked the attempted interview with brother body (GB) after his public talk.

"You know the bible says do not go beyond what is written and we do not go beyond what is written"

Which IS true after all they do not go beyond what is written...In the WatchTower.

plum

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Thank you for doing this for us, Simon. It hit me even harder than Dateline. The words that stay with me: "Shame on them!"

• teejay
    teejay

Thank you very much Simon.

I agree w/ whoever it was that said that Panorama's program was better than Dateline's. The objective (and scathing) comments of the law enforcement officers cannot be easily refuted or passed off as bias.

It will be interesting to see what the fallout will be following that show. Truly remarkable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit