accepted till the borg says you're not!

by annalice 12 Replies latest jw friends

• annalice
    annalice

look I'm just telling the story as it was told to me. But of course since my friend is df'd that automatically means she's a liar and her ex the still good witness only tells the truth right. Comforter why don't you test my story and see if your head fits in a toilet? What do you think ? when men abuse women they only do things that aren't disgusting? Are you a moron? Or haven't you learned to think for yourself yet? prob. both .

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    I wish i could find those people that over the years were df'd from my cong. and were never heard from again. I wish i could ask them to forgive me for my blindness.

I'm not trying to rain on your vent or anything but, what the heck.

Your right about there being a lot of unjust actions taken against people who did not deserve it. But on the other hand, like now for example, I know a few JWs that even I shun as much as I hate that practice. But these people I wouldn't have anything to do with regardless of what religion they belonged too because they are scum. Not everybody that gets df'd is nessisarily a victim.

The biggest problem IMHO is there is not sane balance in the society when it comes to df'ing people.

but by all means vent if it feels good

plum

• SYN
    SYN

That guy is on the fast track to Circuit Overseer! He's a real career man, isn't he?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit