An interesting theory on Stephen Lett

by joe134cd 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

An interesting theory on Stephen Lett..

.............................A WATCHTOWER EXPERIMENT GONE WRONG..

Image result for frankenstein laboratory...Image result for man electrocuted

..............................................Image result for gene wilder frankenstein it's alive

..................................http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ISz8lS6-4RUXSQ6m2m2HHO_qQLGD17AN3n5ddJ27VaNsw21KZSRk_pvtas17sQq-pF1sAwGcVhQb1RBq2GrWKItJ

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee
    • The article mentioned a "foot in mouth" incident on the part of Bro. Lett.... Anyone know what that was?
    • If the rest of the GB members wanted him to leave, they'd probably convince him to voluntarily step down due to some alleged medical problem or trumped up family issue and they'd play it up....give him a big send off, commending him for all his fine works. He seems the type who might buy into the notion that he was doing something noble for the good of the Organization.
    • He does have an odd speaking manner. I wonder how he sounds to non Americans?
    • He seems sort of kindly and harmless and I could see how some might be drawn to him more so than they would be to the harsh pinched and pursed lipped manner of Tony Morris.
    • When it comes to Bro. Lett, I think of 1 Corinthians 1: 27 which talks about God choosing things that the world views as foolish to shame those who think they are wise. I am also reminded of how Moses although having a stutter, was asked to do Jehovah's bidding on behalf of the Israelites before Pharaoh.
  • LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

The article is pure speculation, but I for one hope this ass clown remains front and center for many years.

His condescending speaking manner makes him look like and idiot to anyone with three functioning brain cells. Dude obviously is drunk on his power and position, and talks down to his audience. Any business CEO who had this guy as a spokesman would shitcan him in a New York second after listening to him talk for five minutes. Fortunately the GB has no checks and balances in place to remove an imbecile like this, barring the ultimate crime, apostasy.

I've said it before, this guy is creating apostates every time he gets up on stage. I'm sure after every convention a handful of JWs walk out of there recognizing what an ass clown he is, and some of them end up researching their religion.

• Stirred
    Stirred
    Tight Pants Tony was insulting, degrading, total waste of air time most of the way. To me, he was the most embarassing and angering. Totally pushed me over.
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    He's such a joke that whatever he says is going to be glossed over by the fact that people were distracted by the odd delivery. He can say anything and JWs will forget it consciously. Which is just as well for the most part. How many JWs give a crap about the may broadcast? They tuned out consciously as they had to. He is unwatchable in the extreme. So, the stuff he was saying never hit them directly, it is just going to get in as osmosis and they wont even know why they are giving more.
  • C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

During the RCs last part where Lett was introducing the new movie, he was giving some "spoilers" about the progression of the RNWT in my language. He jokingly said something like:

"If I tell you any more there might soon be six on the governing body"

Everyone laughed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit