My wife just left for the tacoma dome conv.!

by FRUSR8TD 13 Replies latest jw friends

• FRUSR8TD
    FRUSR8TD

well folks....my wife just left this morning to the WA convention in tacoma. Anyone from here going to be there? I told her about the "new" book they will be giving her there...(she hates it when I know what she can expect at meetings or other things like this...thanks guys...;)....). anyone from here going to be there?...I told her to be nice to the apostates outside...some of they may be freinds of mine...LOL. She said.."well I would never talk to one of THEM anyway so that was a pointless comment!". LOL hope she has fun...

• writerpen
    writerpen

I know this sounds so crazy but do xwitnesses and their witness spouses have decent sex? I mean, growing up as a Witness, it was assumed that those marriages were just horrible and that sex was out of duty only. Sorry if this is too personal, but just want to know.

• Simon
    Simon

Hope she enjoys it ... I found being able to tell people about JW news before they found it very powerful. Like the GB guy who dies while giving a talk - no one believed me until it was announced at the hall.

It's one of the things about cults / high control religions - those outside often know more about what is happening than the ones inside it.

Sex? Well, for the short time that I was out and Angharad wasn't it didn't affect us in bed ... I was still damn good

(locking Angharad's account so she can't reply)

• JeffT
    JeffT

FRUSTR8TD - Where in Washington are you? I live in Carnation and work in Seattle. If you want shoot me an e-mail, all info kept confidential.

I picket the Tacoma Dome a few times when I first got out, I've got better things to do now.

• ISP
    ISP

Cool......party at Frustr8td's!

ISP

• Bodhisattva
    Bodhisattva

Can we safely assume that the parking is free this time around?

• Dawn
    Dawn

There's a convention here on the East side of Washington State (Kennewick) this weekend also. My mom is going (of course) and my brother just came into town to go with her. I am SOOOO relieved that I am not expected to attend.

They did, however, guilt my 16 year old son into going on Sunday - I had fun teasing him about ways to stay awake - I even suggested that he sit in the "hearing impaired" section so no one could overhear his walkman I told him that if he really wanted out of it I'd make an excuse for him (like he had to work or something). I feel for him - it's so hard to be caught between the direction you want to go and the direction you're expected to go.

I have thought about copying the UN letter and leaving with all of the "attendees" I see at the local restaurants - wouldn't that be fun?!! My God - I've turned into one of those weirdos we use to make fun of at the assembly (ha ha)

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

My estranged dubbie wife went to Tacomadome last weekend with her kids. When she came by to pick up their dog, I dog sat, she gave me a copy of the Draw Close book and mentioned the 'postates outside. Of course, she was thrilled with the garbage at the convention and had to "share" it with me. Why, I don't know. She knows we are never getting back together and hell would freeze over before I stepped foot in a Kingdom Hall again. Oh well, I guess it is just the dub mentality. Maybe she counted some time for telling me about it.

LOL, wonder if she will be willing to "share" the good news next year if I picketed the convention?????

Lew W

• Valis
    Valis

FRUS...bring on the dancing girls!!!!

• FRUSR8TD
    FRUSR8TD

Writerpen....LOL...don't know...I've never ben a witness...tho I was raised catholic untill I started to ask questions they could not answer...(i was about 8 at the time) and said "well this is nuts"..lol. I don't think I could have ever made a good witness...I have never been one to just take someones word for it....so..I guess the answer is nope no change...the sex is as good as ever...DAMN good.

simon...yea..it's amazeing when I also tell her some of the more outlandish things about there history...she gives the "your full of s**t look"...then of course she has to go to the elders and tell them about this "crazy thing my husband told me" and they end up saying *looking at toes* well...er...yea...he's right. God she hates that...LOL!...I know that she hears what I tell her even when the apostate sheilds go up because of this. She also has the habit of getting really PISSED when I bring things up and she knows in the back of her mind that I am right. The anger is a protective reaction to fear...yes I have insisted that she get counceling or me and the kids are OUT...she has said ok.

Jeff...I actually live in Eugene OR...but I did see that your town has seen some excitement to day with the Werehauser plant explodeing...i work for them here I cant wait to see all of the meetings we are going to have now....

ISP, bod, and valis...would LOVE too....but...lol...I got the kids....wont let them go to this stupid convention, the kingdom hall, or anything else...got to keep them protected...so while I would say PARTY PARTY PARTY normally....I can't...someones got to keep a good responsible head on there shoulders here for the kids...guess that's me...sigh. Would love to drink em down with ya valis...but you can keep the beer..if it aint falmable it's not worth drinken...(must be the irish blood in me)...lol

I cant wait for her to get back...she can tell me all about it and I can yawn and say...yep...I know heard all about it weeks ago....you read your new book yet?...notice anything?...LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit