OFN Message Board to close down

by NeonRainbow 24 Replies latest jw friends

• NeonRainbow
    NeonRainbow

i just got this email from the founder of this jw board... i wonder which "large apostate board" he is talking about. (this whole thing makes me think of spy vs. spy):

Date:10 Jul 2002 12:02:30 -0700
    To:
    From:[email protected] | Block Address | Add to Address Book
    Subject:OFN Message Board to close down

Hello, My name is Crit Van Tuyl/akafocus. 
    I started OFN and handed it to someone else to run
    when I was disfellowshipped. I am closing it down as that is the only thing to do. I am no longer a proponent of Jehovah's Witnesses 
    trying to associate online. It is not guarding your heart.
    I have grievous news. My wife is now an apostate 
    and tries to tear my faith down daily. She now supports blood transfusions. It all started with her not accepting the discipline 
    from the elders and being involved with others online 
    who worked at tearing down her faith. She calls them "friends",
    yet she has expressed to me how scared she is. 
    She has no idea what she believes. She has taken issue with the Governing Body and the elders. 
    She now posts at a large apostate board where she 
    posts the most vile things about former friends who 
    are Witnesses. I have this to say about the apostates. 
    They miss the simple fact that their methods
    are exactly like their father, Satan. 
    They tear down and leave you with nothing but negativity.
    They claim that they are enlightening people. 
    Yet these enlightened people are awfully negative to be enlightened or healthy emotionally 
    for that matter. For this too they blame the organization. 
    Yet again that is a condition of emotionally sick people,
    blaming others for their woes. Their man made reasonings 
    have their heads swimming with all sorts of ideas,
    but no real truth. They pick apart the simplest of things and find conspiracy and cover-up. They do not want to see anything else. I strongly encourage any Jehovah's Witness to NOT take the risks involved with association online. The society has warned about it and I have ignored this warning, thinking that I was intelligent enough to avoid such pitfalls. I was wrong... Crit P.S. I am gravely sorry for having exposed the brothers 
    and sisters to this subtle attack on their faith. ================= ezboard FAST. EASY. FREE. ================= Use this link to access the ezboard home page:  http://www.ezboard.com Return to onlinefriends  http://pub107.ezboard.com/bonlinefriends
    (edited to correct formatting problems. no text was changed in any way. ~incense and peppermints

Edited by - NeonRainbow on 10 July 2002 16:34:55

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

How dare he! I've tried, and oh, so hard to make my 'attacks' everything except subtle!

How can one not help but to pick out the 'simplest things' to find coverup and conspriacy in the WTS? It's ALL so goddamn retarded!

• SYN
    SYN

It is not guarding your heart.
    Yup, don't want to learn them "real Truths" now do you? Closed minds, closed minds. So sad.

I have grievous news. My wife is now an apostate 
    						and tries to tear my faith down daily.
    This guy doesn't realize that his wife probably really loves him and wants to help him out of a High Control Group.

She now supports blood transfusions.
    So does the Governing Body by OMISSION, buddy! LOL, so uninformed! It's a conscience matter, remember? Or at least, it's bound to become one SHARPISH when they realize people don't like seeing their babies die over some lunatic's interpretation of the text in a 4000 year old BOOK!

It all started with her not accepting the discipline 
    						from the elders and being involved with others online 
    						who worked at tearing down her faith.
    LOL, the infamous "discipline from the Elders". Yeah, I bet the questions were super-detailed!

She calls them "friends", 
    						yet she has expressed to me how scared she is. 
    Well at least they won't shun her because she chooses to question what is forced down HER THROAT!

She has no idea what she believes. She has taken issue with the Governing Body and the elders. 
    Sounds like my kinda girl!

She now posts at a large apostate board wheddre sshee 
    posts the most vile things about former friends who 
    are Witnesses.
    Wonder who THAT could be?

I have this to say about the apostates. 
    They miss the simple fact that their methods
    are exactly like their father, Satan. 
    LOL, even Satan has to be a man! The hilarity doesn't ever stop with them Dubs, does it?

They tear down and leave you with nothing but negativity.
    Baby, baby, you have never understood the concept of Unconditional Love to begin with, so you should not be preaching about it!

They claim that they are enlightening people. 
    Well what do you expect us to do, ignore the murder of our children and fellow human beings?

Yet these enlightened people are awfully negative to be enlightened or healthy emotionally 
    for that matter.
    Damn, death is so non-negative for Dubs!

For this too they blame the organization. 
    An Organization that has caused so much death and destruction, yep, right on target there.

Yet again that is a condition of emotionally sick people,
    blaming others for their woes.
    That is exactly what YOU are doing...

Their man made reasonings 
    have their heads swimming with all sorts of ideas,
    OOOH better watch out for them "ideas" now, don't want any of that "independent thinking" in MY head!!!!

but no real truth.
    Dude, you wouldn't know real Truth if it ran up to you and socked you in the face.
    You want to know what Real Truth is? Real Truth is when you are born with XX chromosomes and become a second class
    citizen because of it, even though you came from exactly the same womb as those who lord it over you in the Halls. Real
    Truth is when you tell a child's parents that their kid will get her photo on the cover of Awake if she dies for "The Society".
    Real Truth is when 20K+ abuse cases are on file at Bethel and are swept under the carpet. Real Truth is when a flip-flopping
    enlistment policy causes people to spend YEARS in prison being Bubba's "girlfriend" when they didn't have to be there.

They pick apart the simplest of things and find conspiracy and cover-up.
    The Tower is far from simple, my friend.

They do not want to see anything else.
    						 I strongly encourage any Jehovah's Witness to NOT take the risks involved with association online.
    Yeah, those evil apostates will "poison" your supposedly "adult" minds! MWUHAHAH! So naive! Hey, you control the information, you control the people! Ever heard of propoganda and censorship, big guy?

The society has warned about it and I have ignored this warning, thinking that I was intelligent enough to avoid such pitfalls.
    Looks like this guy got counselled for running a "website"! OH GOD! THE HORROR! Judicial Committee at 11!

I was wrong... Crit P.S. I am gravely sorry for having exposed the brothers 
    						and sisters to this subtle attack on their faith.
    What, me subtle? NAAAAH!

Edited by - SYN on 10 July 2002 17:1:2

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Once upon a time, a man was napping in the afternoon sun. He was having wonderful, delicious dreams, and in his dreams he was in ectasy.

Eventually his friend approached him and shook his shoulder. "Carlos," said the friend, "Siesta is over and it is time to get back to work."

"What have you done?" raged Carlos.

I was King Of The World, and you have left me with NOTHING!"

Edited by - Nathan Natas on 10 July 2002 16:56:3

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Apostates: 1 .................. JWs: 0

This seems to be the norm. Whenever a JW strays in among the
    apostates, even just to evangelize, before long they throw in
    the towel. I guess the stronger ideas just win out.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Er, so who is she then?

Expatbrit

• LDH
    LDH

I break my silence -- I have received an email on this subject.

Crit struggles with mental health issues. This is not the first time he has been df'd. I feel very badly for him. Martyr Complex wouldn't begin to describe it. Of course, it's the "devil" torturing the "righteous."

He has his own issues with the Jehoobers, but has decided that the religion can be reformed. Apparently, he hasn't heard "you can't put new wine into old wineskins."

I know who his wife is, but it would not be proper to disclose such.

Focus is not FOCUS. WHACK!!!!!

Lisa

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

How about the date of Armageddon, then?

Expatbrit

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!! This board is about a subtle as a sledge hammer...OUTLAW

• puppylove
    puppylove

OMG - Kat if you are here, I'm soooo glad you are out! I loved reading your posts on witnet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit