Prepare for follow-ups to Panorama

by Simon 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

It may be worth preparing and brushing up on things ready for the phone-ins and live chat after Panorama airs. They also allow people to submit comments via the website.

In addition, there are often follow up programmes covering issues raised such as This Morning, Kilroy, Tonight with Trevor MacDonald and various radio phone-ins.

Don't be shy people ... the WTS is on the ropes with a deservedly bloody nose with this one - let's put them on the canvas.

• Nowfree
    Nowfree

This week is DRAGGING by - can't wait til Sunday!!!!

Nowfree

• Englishman
    Englishman
    In addition, there are often follow up programmes covering issues raised such as This Morning, Kilroy, Tonight with Trevor MacDonald and various radio phone-ins.

In the recent thread about famous JW's, it was stated that newscaster Trevor MacDonald was a JW.

Englishman.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I remember reading an article about Trevor Macdonald in which he said that he had been raised as a devout witness in his native West Indies - but when he left home as a young man he left it all behind him.

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

I know that you guys are as excited as we here in the US was when we found out Dateline was airing the story on the WTS molestation. Enjoy!

I feel that the UK Branch will not be as secretive as the US headquarters.

Pureheart

Edited by - pureheart on 9 July 2002 16:8:55

• ISP
    ISP

Lets gets busy!!!

ISP

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

Oh, you guys over there in the UK are having all the fun now.. No fair :-)

• Angharad

Does anyone know if there will be a web broadcast for US viewers?

• Englishman
    Englishman

Does anyone know if there will be a web broadcast for US viewers?

Yes, the programme is available via real player for 1 week after the initial airing.

Englishman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit