Faithful Slave Remove Some Menu Items

by proplog2 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

I've noticed a "dumbing-down" of the info contained in the WT and A magazines, and the elimination of those three chapters from the new Worship book is just another example.

Why is this?

Do they think witnesses of today aren't interested in the deeper things?

Is the Writing Committee not interested in these subjects, and so they just publish information they find interesting to them?

Is Watchtower doctrine slowly evolving, so that subjects such as 1914 and the blood doctrine will become passe, and other doctrines will become the core beliefs of JWs?

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    Rest assured that those 3 chapters are no longer life saving because if they were the Slave would see to it that we had it.

So let me understand this. Those 3 chapters were at one time life saving (i.e., required for salvation), but no longer are now? How did this come about? Did God change his mind about what was required for salvation?

I guess that's what happens when your god is an organization of men.

Edited by - NeonMadman on 9 July 2002 9:54:47

• jwsons
    jwsons

Prisca, I realize you have the new pic. Cute! (fair-dinkum)

About the new Worship-book:

They Dropped chapter 14 off "I make a Covenant With You for a Kingdom": It may mean they very soon will announce there is no distinguish between two classes, there is no two hope for Christian. I can say as such for 1998 (?) they allowed Nethinim class (non-Levite can enjoy services at the ancient temple--Is it modern-day Bethel Home Temple?). Then allow non-Annoited one in very high rank even Governing Body. So it can be ....

Dropped Chapter 20 about Blood after allow all JDubs use Blood cards of previous years instead of renew every January. It can be Blood Transfusion matter will be OK soon.

Check here: http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/bloodcard.htm

And how about the title of the book? The word United is dropped. Why? Is it mean no longer United in Worship ? Oh! I can see Everybody in this board forum can be called "active JWs" soon (for they're not united in ideas and policies with WacoTower and Darkl Society anymore, but they can still in Watchtower population (in statistic number reporting every January in Watchtower) and still can be call brothers Otherwise, the new recruitment can not fill up the gap of faithful and long services brothers+sisters running away from the "WacoTower Refuge Cities"? Like the way J R Brown wrote to Dateline 'We will not turn up there at the interview for We [the borg at Brooklyn] and Bill Bowen still be brothers. Can not argue or solve the differences between brothers in front of worldly media' "Yeh? Wait and see.

Edited by - jwsons on 9 July 2002 18:44:19

Edited by - jwsons on 9 July 2002 18:51:10

• minimus
    minimus

yup

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit