Last Post

by NewWay 33 Replies latest jw friends

• NewWay
    NewWay

LAST POST

Thanks to everyone here who welcomed me two weeks ago. My intention when I first came to the site was to simply find information and see what others were saying about the JW organisation, then I felt inclined to post myself, including sharing my personal experiences. This forum is well represented by people of different views and there are plenty of people here able to give support and encouragement to JWs troubled by what they see and what they have heard going on in the organisation. As I explained from the beginning I stopped attending meetings regularly a few years ago and now no longer go at all. I have a wife who is still associating with one of the local congregations. I have had some very positive feelings coming to this site, but I am now ready to move on and spend my spare time on other activities that do not remind me of the WTS - I hope you can understand that. If anyone - apart those who want to cause trouble (they are not welcome) - wishes to keep in touch with me and keep me informed of any important news then I can be emailed via [email protected].

Kind regards.
  • COMF
    COMF

Hope you have a great life, NewWay. Hope your wife joins you in it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey NewWay,stop by for a visit every once in a while.It would be a shame to lose you totally from the board.I hope to see you on the board again sometime,even if it`s just to stop by and say hello...OUTLAW

• new boy
    new boy

Go in peace newWay.

Good luck with your wife, who is still in the old way!

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Don't miss me New Boy!!!

• Amazing
    Amazing

Thanks NewWay ... its understandable to move on to other things. Please drop in an say hello once in a while ... moving on hopefully will be most positive for you ... and it would be good to hear how things are going for you.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

(((((((((NewWay!)))))))))

I'm no trouble at all!

• Flip
    Flip
    ...activities that do not remind me of the WTS - I hope you can understand that

Absolutely!

Flip

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Understood, do take care of yourself.

witchywoman

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

(((((Newway))))

I am glad you had such a positive experience here.

may your journey be pleasant and your peace with you always.

Spice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit