The brutal reality of JW teachings

by Tornintwo 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tornintwo
    Tornintwo

These stats have just blown my mind, thought they might help another doubter too.

According to 2015 yearbook says 755 baptized daily, wow, sounds impressive right?

but the world population grows by 228,000 every day. (That's after deaths taken into,account)

the society are emphasizing that you have to be associated with 'Jehovah's organization' to be saved, growth has slowed to 2%, the latest July WT confirms that the message will change to a warning work in the 'gap' in the great tribulation but there will be no mass conversion.

so every day Jehovah is 'patient' he will supposedly kill 227000 or so more children, nice.

Ratio now approx 1:1000 JWs to general population, my daughter goes to a school with about 1000 kids, imagine all but one executed...

not only that but a GB member Anthony Morris talks about these ones as 'burning flesh, like blackened hot dogs on a spit' in one of his more encouraging talks about 'a lotta dead people',.

fancy sharing that good news with your neighbors?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Yep and when someone dies by not taking blood they are a human sacrifice to Jehovah. A bloody human sacrifice, ask a JW to explain how it's not and watch them run.
  • Watchtower-Free
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

so every day Jehovah is 'patient' he will supposedly kill 227,000 or so more children, nice.

That was one of several issues that really disturbed me.

Ratio now approx 1:1000 JWs to general population.

I wondered why Jesus/Jehovah stuck with such a lousy PR rep.

Surely almost anyone could do better than 1/10th of 1%.

Doc

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Look at other Christian sects that started about the same time, most have way more members.
  • tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd

I made the same point to a JW that posted on the Washington Times article: Jehovah’s Witnesses going door-to-door in closed-door world. This was her response:

FRANCIS tim3l0rd • 2 days ago
    I will answer your question if you answer mine ...HOW do yo explain:
    31 ‘A noise will resound to the ends of the earth, For Jehovah has a controversy with the nations. He will personally pass judgment on ALL humans. And he will put the wicked to the sword,’ declares Jehovah. 32 This is what Jehovah of armies says: ‘Look! A calamity is spreading from nation to nation, And a great tempest will be unleashed from the remotest parts of the earth. 33 “‘And those slain by Jehovah in that day will be from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth. They will not be mourned, nor will they be gathered up or buried. They will become like manure on the surface of the ground.’ Jeremiah 25:31-33
    ALSO (Proverbs 2:21, 22) For only the upright will reside in the earth, And the blameless will remain in it. 22 As for the wicked, they will be cut off from the earth, And the treacherous will be torn away from it. and finally : (Psalm 37:10, 11) Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there. 11 But the meek will possess the earth, And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.
    (Psalm 37:29) The righteous will possess the earth, And they will live forever on it.--ACTUALLY, I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR ANSWER--you are FULL of hate... I just wanted all unbiased readers to see these warning scriptures, as well as,wonderful promises. FOR ALL JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES--- I now realize that the more we try to reply to these comments--the more they attract Haters and unkind comments...Consider: "(Proverbs 26:20) 20 Where there is no wood, the fire goes out,. . .
    let's put out the fires :)

No answer to my question about God's love, but a bunch of scriptures about Jehovah slaying people from one end of the earth to the other. Some others responded, but she eventually deleted her comments and edited this one to add the last line.

• Tornintwo
    Tornintwo

Omg 'wonderful promises for all Jehovah's witnesses' so what about:

Acts 10:34 ".. God is not partial, 35 but in every nation the man who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him."

and John 3:16 "For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life."

and John 14:6 Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (No mention of any organization here!)

What a weird bloodthirsty woman who would rather quote scriptures about death and destruction than the message of Jesus.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    I'm starting to think Morris has watched the Future War sequences from the Terminator franchise just a few times too many.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit