Worldwide mailing Campaign Fallout

by dungbeetle 16 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

They probly came to the conclusion that demons are now traveling through the mail system via the evelopes.They already believe the post office is run by satan so this is their logical next move in the spiritual warfare.

• Simon
    Simon

I suspect that where the KH does not have a letter box that the mail is redirected to one of the elders homes.

Great article Dungbeetle - it will be interesting to see the results of this latest mailing and you are spot on about how they totally disgregard the rights of others both inside and outside the org.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Actually, where there is no mailbox, the letter is returend to sender.

Press, anyone?

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

I sincerely beleive that it is another form of lockdown used by the WTBTS to keep it`s people in check. This accusation of harassement from the public is only an excuse by the society to make sure that jw`s are not contacted or informed in any way shape or form about things that may involve them personally and protect elders involved in ongoing lawsuits. It is a shame that the protection is not focused on these inoccent children, some of whom are babies. The WWCC is trying to reach the hearts of some or any of these elders in position to protect these precious lives. I`m sure everyone interested has already read the letter. My plea is to those of you also concerned about helping the WWCC with information on how to obtain the correct PO boxes for KHs that can`t be reached.. Please reply to this thread.

witchywoman

• witchywoman
  • Farkel
    Farkel

Yet despite all of this, they claim they are NOT a Cult!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Farkel

• justhuman
    justhuman

For the Watchtower it is only one way reasoning. They want others to respect them, listen to them, allow them to preach, do whatever they like, but it is only one way. They don't follow their reasoning.

I remember once in my country when I knocked at a door with 3 stickers saying that they don't won't JW, Pentocostians, LDS, knocking at their door, and I knocked the door. And the owner with kind way told that the reason he put the warnings is that he don't like to be disturbed. Please respect my privacy he told me.

But off course we have been told that no matter what, we have to keep on knocking at people's doors so we can find the sheeplikeones.

Time is running against the Watchtower. The countdown has started and we will Witness their fall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit