Anyone Near Dayton OH

by zenpunk 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

Hi all,

I'm being flown out next week for a final interview and a tremendous job opportunity. But before I sell the house and move - I was just wondering how many of you are out there and your opinions of the area (I will need some new good association). Also, I'm from the wilds of NY - do you think I can adjust to Ohio?

• borgfree
    borgfree

Hi zenpunk,

I am in Greenville about 30 miles from Dayton. I work in downtown Dayton. There are several who post here that live in the Dayton area, and some others who do not post here.

Borgfree

• larc
    larc

Zen, I live in Dayton. Please email me for specific information about the aea. Also, If you come to town, I could give you a tour of the city if you wish.

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

There are also several of us in the Cincinnati Area which is about 45 minutes south of Dayton.

• sunstarr
    sunstarr

Zen -

I just moved from NY to the Dayton area. Shouldn't be too much of an adjustment. Just don't ever refer to pizza as a "pie." You might get hurt here.

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

I am usually in Indianapolis, which is about 1.5 hours or so from dayton, OH.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I live in Columbus, about 1 1/2 hours from Dayton. The Cincinnatians that post on this board occasionally have "apostofests".

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

Borgfree,

I'm in Greenville too! We might know each other! When/where did you get out of it?

• borgfree
    borgfree

Hi Kingpawn,

I should know you, or you may know me. I am a little infamous around here. I left in the summer of 1992. You will find my name etc. in the profile.

Glad someone else from the great metropolitan city of Greenville is posting.

Borgfree

• Intuit39
    Intuit39

Zen--

I don't know about 'good association' ;)) All of us down here around Cincinnati seem to be sprouting lovely 'postate horn-buds!

If you settle in the area, you'll have to come down for our little events!

Love,
    Uncle Miltie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit