WORLDWIDE LETTER MAILED

by Dogpatch 44 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

Wendy,

It is expected the brothers throw the letter in the trash, they must state tehy did this - wendy.

Why must they state that they threw the letter in the trash - and to whom do they state this? Did the WTBTS know in advance that this letter was being sent, and stipulated that to the elders/KHs receiving this letter? Where is this stated? I read the letter Randy referred to, and I didn't catch that.

I also suspect, like you, it'll get read by more than who are willing to admit it.........and dismissed by many.

waiting

• termite 35
    termite 35

They may have been dismissed and thrown in the dustbin..

But I bet I know what the topic of conversation was at the Sunday meeting...their liking for dramatic shows of outrage and 'proof' of opposition( even after a valiant attempt to contact what little compassion remains within them) will keep the subject alive.

• Wendy
    Wendy

Waiting,

If you were ever at a DC and handed an apostate pamphlet along with say 20 other active JW's . Would you tell the others that you either A-) Threw it in the trash, or B-) Never accepted it in the first place?

That was the point I was trying to make. If it is read, they are not going to openly admit that they read it. I am assuming all of this of course, but based on my years as a JW I am sure it is a spot on assumption.

wendy

• Wendy
    Wendy

Page 10?????

No wonder everyone is leaving

WTF?

wendy

• Wendy
    Wendy

AGAIN!

I must BTTT! So may lives, so many faces, yet what is the outcome?

Will I be here 4 years from now "helping" those along?

I am feeling very melo dramatic...yet I lost my family, and I am READY TO FIGHT back!

Will we walllow or FIGHT?

wendy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit