JWs Locked in Cellar

by Stephanus 14 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

OUTLAW, you are cracking me up bad here.

ROFLOLOLOLOLOL

'ROAST DUB'

hahahahahaha

lunch sandwiches....lolololololololol

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

LOL Outlaw

I've been searching for this article without much success. I seem to remember it from several years ago. It may have been on Watchtower News or Kent's site. I've got a feeling that it was a rather long time that elapsed before the police found the Dubs - perhaps it was DAYS - I just can't remember exactly.

And also, after all the jokes here, I seem to recall it was the ELDERS who called the police! So the dipshit R&F car group find some of their people go missing, nothing gets done or decided upon until the elders are consulted! It'd be terrible if anyone had exercised some independent thought, wouldn't it!

I'd love to see the article again, to see how good my memory is - I seem to recall it being a scan of a newspaper article, in which cse it wouldn't show up in the word searches.

• Jewel
    Jewel

>>>> I remember standing there PRETENDING to knock- those poor people at the door- lol.<<<<

Hey, that was MY trick. We used to have to go in the "rurals" all the time. When it would be my sister and I, I'd stand so that it would LOOK like I was knocking when I wasn't actually touching the door. LOL

Then we were supposed to leave a magazine by opening the screen and tucking it between the screen and the door. If you pulled this trick, you'd have to PRAY (ironically) that if there WAS someone home they wouldn't think somebody was trying to break in...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Steph,don`t you know you need 2 witness`s to report anything.If only one dub reported it theres nothing the other dubs can do.They had 2 witness`s but they were locked in the celler(LOL)Good to hear from you again bud..>>>Hey Skallywagger,your always helping me out with info,I`m happy I could make you laugh...OUTLAW

• animal
    animal

I did both tricks... pretending to knock and faking a ring of the doorbell.... this was when I was between the ages of 11 and 15.

BUT... the best one was taking out the Watchtower and Awake mags out before getting to the door and holding them in front of you so anyone looking knew who and what you were. How many times I saw people look and head away from the door. Hmmmm.... no one home... oh well!

I got busted doing that one tho...

Animal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit