Just How Much of NY City does the Org Own?

by Sentinel 13 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

The bigger Quest (ion) is who owns what and where the owed Watchtower properties ARE?

Who OWNS Watchtower soil; no matter where on Earth?

Who ARE their Puppet Masters?

Watchtower=Great Whore of Babylon=New York. What DO Whores Do? Who is The Highest Ranking Pimp in Babylon?

sKally

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Proandcon, I am sure they are thought of as good neighbors in upstate New York and while their contributions may seem altruistic on their behalf, part of the reasoning behind their being such a good neighbor was to gain unhindered approval for the planned expansion work to their Wakill property. They have been outgrowing their present premises for quite some time and additional buildings are needed. What better way to assure swift approval of all the building permits required than to make friends and maintain relationships with those who can assist them in their long term goals?

Edited by - Dutchie on 30 June 2002 18:23:50

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

My understanding is that in their very own literature, 'worldly' persons, (anyone who doesn't toe their party line) are doomed for destruction. Birdfood. Go to Tallyman's site, and you will see EXACTLY, in no uncertain terms, what Watchtower thinks of non-JW's.

As far as the neighbors thinking highly of them, the Germans thought that way about Hitler too---untill it was too late. Aside from the millions of civilian and non-civilian lives lost, Germany is still bearing the financial BURDEN of their misplaced faith--no, their PARENTS' and GRANDPARENTS' misplaced faith.

The fact is, Watchtower has no choice but to start doing 'good works' toward their neighbors. Under the best of circumstances, Watchtower exists in an uneasy truce, a 'cease fire' arrangement with their fellow citizens. Just read their literature; JW"s have been taught that non-JW's are going to set upon and kill the 'anointed' and all the other JW's with them. (I gag and choke when I think how I BOUGHT this paranoid delusional thinking)

IF ANY thinking, rational person thinks, with full knowlege of Watchtower history, doctrines, and practices, that these people make GOOD NEIGHBORS, I hate to think what a BAD NEIGHBOR would be.

And the facts are, JW's are beating, raping and murdering one another at a rate unprecedented in their 120+ year history. I would hardly classify this 'as law-abiding' as a group of people.

As far as Bethelites not living that great a life, I'm sorry...I have to get up and COMPETE every day of every week of every month of every year to keep myself employed. I have to have licenses, I have to seek medical care for myself and my family, I have to procure continuing education, I gota get out there and DO STUFF to keep alive. Statements about how good Bethelites DON'T have it is a little ridiculous. The price they pay with the years of their life and in other ways is way too high, but nontheless a long-term Bethelites and the GB have no concept how to live in the real world.

Don't believe me? Look at the death rate of JW's, becasue of the advice these maniacs give the rank and file. And continue to give the rank and file as the body count steadily rises.

WE HAVE MORE WORK TO DO...

Someone who prays daily for my DEATH is NOT a good neighbor in my mind.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Hello and Thanks again----to Rich, Dutchie, Scally, and Proandcon,

Free opinions and free expressions. Isn't that what it's all about? We don't have to keep our feelings bottled up inside, and we don't have to feel guilty about what we think.

Proandcon, I can almost tell by your post, that you try to see the good in all things. I think this is most admirable. But, a gift given in one hand, with a sword held behind the back of the other, is not a very nice picture. I would not wish to have a neighbor like this at my side yard or back fence. YIKES!

The society will do anything, ---anything, to protect it's cause. I've heard it said many times, that during the wars, the JW's lied to protect themselves and others. When I asked why was it alright to lie "then" and not at other times, when one would have been judged harshly, I didn't like the answer I got back. It was the same old "rule making" balognie that they give to most inquiries.

It's the same I suppose as when they say "we are not to kill", and then we read how the Israelites went about slaughtered and taking spoil from groups of people "they deemed as the enemy". And, how at "Armegeddon" they will simply stand by and watch "god's" justice take place--while their neighbors plead for help and assistance, they will look and say "well, they weren't JW's, so they deserve everything they get".

No wonder they hate it so, when individuals begin to reason and think for themselves. That's why each and every one of us are here on this forum. Because what THEY REALLY TEACH is so unloving and so unjust, beneath the surface of kindly bible studies and meek smiles.

I often think back to the time in my life, a very large chunk of my life, where I actually was convinced that whatever they told us, was coming from God. Then when I discovered how misled I was, I felt so guilty for having been a part of it to the extent that I was. I wondered what kind of a person I was to have been duped like that.

We owe it to ourselves to see just "how much" of the World they physically own and have control of. Money is power. Land is power. PEOPLE IS POWER.

I very much enjoy the differences of opinion here. It shows people are reasoning and thinking and pondering, and coming to conclusions.

Karen/Sentinel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit