JW Prince not so popular now

by JWinSF 13 Replies latest jw friends

• JWinSF
    JWinSF

Saw this in today's San Francisco "The Examiner" under the 2nd page "Scoop" by Bill Picture:

Prince's fall

Prince is so B-list that the management at his favorite club won't even hold his favorite booth for him anymore. I don't think Jehovah's Witnesses are allowed to go to clubs, though, are they?

John W Wirtanen

• TheStar
    TheStar

Dang! He needs to snap out of it quick before his career goes totally down the drain. If he doesn't, boy is he going to have regrets later when he finally does wake up.

And no JWs are not supposed to be at night clubs but I'm sure they would never tell Prince he couldn't.

Edited by - TheStar on 27 June 2002 17:47:42

• tdogg
    tdogg

WE...MUST...SAVE...PRINCE.....

• LB
    LB

Lit-tle Red Cor-vette...uuu uuuu uuu.....

Naw, too late

• terafera
    terafera

Let's start wearing 'Save Prince' t-shirts..have him reading an Awake with it crossed out, LOL. Maybe we should start a fund for him.... rent a van, blindfold and whisk him away somewhere where we can deprogram him .

Prince, we still believe in you!!! Where's the guy who wrote Darlin Nikki?? You're in there somewhere, I know it!!!

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

I'll never be able to get that scene out of my mind where Prince was rubbin' down on Apollonia.

That stumbled me so bad that I wound up leaving the Jehovah's Witnesses organization.

I blame Prince for that...even though he wasnt a witness at the time.

Lizard

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Damn...you high brass apostates need to come up here to Paisly Park in Chanhassen Minnesota for one of his parties so you can get in and talk some sense to him.

But you might have to move fast, he won't be able to have them anymore since it would be bad association...

I actually saw him at our Rochester convention once. Pulled up to the front door in a limo and everything. He came in late after the session started, so as not to create a scene...yeah right...the limo was real incognito

Edited by - joannadandy on 27 June 2002 22:42:24

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

I have wondered if Prince just isnt making a mockery of Michael Jackson because of his former involvement with the JW's

Lizard

• terafera
    terafera
    I blame Prince for that...even though he wasnt a witness at the time.

LMAO!!! Too funny, Lizard!!!

Ah, theres alot I could blame on Prince...like the pic I had of him naked, laying on a horse.

I cant believe I just admitted that outloud!!!

LOL

Joanna, yea that kinda tells me he isnt going to let go of his lavish lifestyle anytime soon. I wonder how long the jw faze will last...if he is still riding around in limos and his purple bike (a friend of mine lives in Minn and used to see him alot in the night clubs) then he will be back to the old Prince in no time flat.

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

Cant you just invision Prince giving a #4 talk...focusing on hand gestures?

LMAO!!!

I would pay to see that!

Lizard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit